Dr. Vladimir Turovskiy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Turovskiy

This man is a G-d send! I wold highly recommend him to anyone and everyone I come in contact with! He is very knowledgeable, truthful, and most importantly very effective! A true gem within the world of alternative medicine!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very pleased with Dr.Vladimir Turovskiy treatments, would highly recommend him to my family & friends. His office staff is also very friendly & efficient.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great service. Can't complain. I would recommend Dr. Turovskiy

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Turovskiy sets the bar high for all practitioners. Between the wealth of knowledge he brings (both medical and alternative medicine) and his stellar patient care, he really makes the overall experience a pleasant one. He takes his time and truly listens and gives honest, thoughtful feedback and recommendations for various treatments. He also takes the time to follow up after visits. I would recommend him to a friend and would return.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Great place, fast schedule and affordable price. Will recommend to all my friends

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

My visit to Dr. Turovskiys office was the most pleasant experience I had in any doctors office, especially one of alternative medicine. He listened to all my concerns and was able to help me the very first visit. The wait time was almost non existent. Its hard to find an alternative medicine doctor who can really help, but I found him. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is seeking alternative treatments for various conditions. I was amazed to find out how many conditions Dr. Turovskiy can treat using acupuncture. Clean office. Available after hours for emergencies.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr Turovsky is the best. Very knowledgable and patient. His office is clean and you never wait for more than 5 min to be seen. If you never tried acupuncture or not sure if it can help your condition give him a call. He answered all my questions regardless how stupid they were. He has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Vladimir Turovskiy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English