Ratings for Dr. Courtney Walters

Love Dr. Walters! Amazing bedside manner and very compassionate. Saw her through several miscarriages and a succcessful pregnancy. Staff not so great, but her assistant is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. Walters and the other Doctors in that office. Dr. Walters took great care of me during my first and most of my second pregnancy. She wasn't available the day I delivered but I understand completely, the doctor who delivered my daughter was one at the same office and I felt completely comfortable. During my second pregnancy she was great until I had to change insurance and they didn't take it so I had to leave and was devastated. I love the staff and other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I scheduled my well women exam 3 months in advance and when I got to the office found out that Dr. Walters wouldn't be coming in and that I had to see the nurse practitioner. I did not wait 3 months for my appointment to see a nurse practitioner. I am so unhappy. I'm finding another doctor that can actually see me. This is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever had!! Dr. Walters saw me through 3 somewhat difficult pregnancies and deliveries (I had issues with preterm labor). She is kind and compassionate, has amazing bedside manner and truly cares about her patients. I never felt rushed during our appointments. She would take as much time as was necessary to answer all of our questions and address any concerns. I adore her and her staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Do NOT see this doctor! Unless you want to ever have other children- do not see this doctor!! Dr. Walters delivered my child and failed to check that the entire placenta was delivered. 6 weeks later, I hemorrhaged at home and lost a liter of blood. I was rushed to the hospital and had to have an emergency D&C the following day, performed by her. She did not explain to me that I could have taken medication to deliver the rest of the placenta or the risks involved with having a D&C after having a baby. I found out that she performed an "aggressive D&C", which has caused me 2 surgeries, thousands of dollars and possible infertility. I am currently seeking the help of infertility specialists to see if her train wreck can be un done and we can have more children. I truly cannot explain the heart ache she has caused our family.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

She is compassionate and really helpful! She even helped me find a dr to help me with a rare cancer I had when everyone else pushed me away. Love her! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Walters is WONDERFUL! I love her! I switched from another OB/GYN (who I didn't like at all) while pregnant with my first child. I loved Dr. Walters and stayed with her through the remainder of my pregnancy. She was very down to earth and reassuring. My baby's birth went perfectly!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Walters is wonderful! This was my first pregnancy, and she always took the time to answer all of my questions. She is very caring and understanding. I never felt rushed an my concerns were always taken seriously and valued. I felt confident in her knowledge and experience, and she always went above and beyond to protect the health of myself and the baby. We had a great experience with her!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I had a horrible experience. I went to Dr. Walters for my first pregnancy but only saw her once. When I went in for an ultrasound the tech put down the machine and bolted from the room. I was then left there alone for an extended period of time. Finally, a nurse practitioner came in to the room to tell me I had lost the baby. I was sent home with pain pills and scheduled a D&C. I called the office later because I was having severe pain but the nurse told me that I wouldnt need a D&C and that everything was fine and cancelled my procedure. Later that night I was in severe pain and drove to the ER. After basically going into "labor" I had a traumatic miscarriage. When a different doctor came to see me in the hospital, she asked, "why did you cancel your D&C"? Yeah right! Pain, emotional trauma and thousands of dollars of medical bills could have been avoided if Dr. Walters and her office actually took the time to treat me. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Great bedside manner!!! Great nurses and very nice support staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009