Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Huskey

I wouldn't take my dog to this dentist! All equipment is outdated as well as the Dr.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Huskey has been my dentist since I was about 21. I am now about 50. I have very sensitive teeth and I cried at first. Once he realized I had issues, he gave me zanex before visits to calm me down. I hear other people say that he hurts them but he is always very gentle with me. I think you need to tell him when it hurts. I have been to other dentist before Dr. Huskey and they did not keep me pain free. He recently capped my front teeth and they are excellent. He and his wife are great people. They also give away Bibles to people who may need them. I highly recommend Dr Huskey.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Always has the most current equipment and is also up to date with new procedures

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Huskey has been my dentist for over 10 years. He and his staff are always kind, understanding, and helpful. Annette, his receptionist is very competent and helpful. Ty, his hygienist, is very gentle and compassionate (I am a chicken when it comes to going to the dentist ) Dr. Huskey has worked to restore my mouth to what it should be after I did a not so good job of taking care of my teeth. I would highly recommend him as anyone's family dentist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Huskey is awesome! I have had a lot of dental problems, so needless to say, I have had a lot of experience with dentists, and thus a broad basis of comparison. Dr. Huskey is very kind and skillful. He is not rough, like some dentists. He does not hurt you! Nor does his staff. My teeth are very sensitive, and he and his staff always have given me the most gentle and best care. I trust Dr. Huskey. He is a man of integrity, unlike some who may want to tackle something that they don't have the expertise to do. If he thinks you need a specialist in a certain area, then he will refer you to the best. He treats his patients as he wants to be treated. Dr. Huskey is honest and ethical. He cares about his patients and he wants only the best for them. Three major concerns that I have always had with dentistry are competence, honesty and no pain! Dr. Huskey fills the bill! He has been my dentist for more than 20 years, and I will continue to have him as my dentist. He's the best!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Huskey has been my dentist for over 20 years. When I started going to him, I had a fear of dentists. My growing-up years with a dentist meant pain! After a few visits, the fear was gone. Dr. Huskey is a smart dentist and stays on top of everything new to the world of dentistry. Great changes with less time and less pain have found the way to his office. He and his staff have always treated me in a kind and professional manner.He perfomed laser gum surgery on me a few years ago and has done wonders! Dr. Huskey and staff, keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I really enjoy going to see Dr. Huskey and have had nothing but positive things to say about my dental care. The staff is always friendly and patient and Dr. Huskey always takes the time to explain things in detail with me. I have had several procedures to correct mistakes by another local dentist and finally am confident about my smile. The only regret i have is not switching dentist sooner!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr.Huskey is a very dedicated dentist and he takes care of his staff and patients!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

This dentist was awful. I had taken my son to him when I first moved to this area and he seemed okay but when I needed dental work, he was short and rude, basically telling me it was my fault that I had this problem. He was rough and caused a great deal of unnecessary pain in my mouth. Had to make a second appt because he could not just pull the tooth as I requested. He said it couldn't be done yet another dentist later did it with no problem. He was rude to his staff. His assistants were very sweet and seemed to be trying to "cover" his rudeness toward me. Felt sorry for them having to put up with his treatment of them. When I had to cancel my 2nd appt with him because of a death in the family, his receptionist was extremely rude about that. She said I could call back when I knew that I could keep an appt. Like I am going to know if someone is going to die??? Really awful experience. Would rather pull a tooth myself than to go back there! Don't know how this man stays in business.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Huskey for over 25 years. We have been very pleased with his work. He has done fillings, root canals, and crowns on us with no problems. His staff is always so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a quality dentist working on them.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011