Ratings for Dr. Vincent P. De Gennaro

Great doctor, always goes above and beyond for patients. Pauline and the staff are really friendly too. You will generally wait a bit (it's a one-man practice so that's kind of expected), but it's worth it because he's great. Big-hearted guy, too. He has called me at home for follow-up when I was really sick a few times.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Vincent P. De Gennaro, MD went to haiti and Examine my cousin Romane Desir without no proper evaluation he reported my counsin had colon cancer and gave my counsin til July 2014 to die. They made my cousin paid for a colonoscopy exam. That exam was never done. meaning they never check to make sure that the diagnosis was correct. He gave my counsin 3 months to live. My family was devastated after the news that my cousin was going to die soon. It turns out no cancer in my cousin colon and he was fine , images if that Dr. made a bad mistake like that to report to someone that he was going to die in America he would not have a license to practice medicine anymore but he made that mistake and Haiti and he got away with it. Because I care I want to make sure this does not happen to no one anymore. In America before the diagnoses you have to run proper test. This doctor fail to provide proper treatment instead a death wish was placed on him and the family was under massive stress.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. De Gennaro has been my doctor for 4 years now and also sees my Father and my Brother. He is very caring and goes above and beyond in helping you find specialist that accept your insurance and to make sure that you get an appointment with said specialist asap. He also calls you at home to check up on you after visits all the time, he really is a great guy. My only complaint is the wait time at his office but it has improved in the past year. His knowledge is pretty good but he always seems quick to refer you to a specialist, which really is not a bad thing. All in all I am very happy with him and have recommended him to several friends of mine.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

I've been with him for about 17 years and when ever I need to come in he is great. Not much of a smiler but that's okay. When I was hospitalized for an asthma attack he was there everyday until I was discharged. My mom when she visits me she has to see him before she goes back to florida.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008