Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Umansky

Horrible doctor. Completely misdiagnosed my mother with an illness and kept her on a high dose of prednisone for six years. It almost killed her and has ruined her quality of life. She’s had one hip replaced and will need the other done. Also needs a knee replacement. All due to the degeneration of her bones from taking prednisone. The fact that this doctor can continue to practice medicine when he darn near killed my mother, is an outrage. He needs to lose his license.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and very willing to take what ever time is necessary. As a doctor he is second to none.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Doctor's office staff is very difficult to work with

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Umansky for 31 years. He gives the most completed physical of any Dr. I have visted in my 65+ years. He has an excellect reputation in medical community and is Dr. to many of the Doctors! That speaks volumns to me. He will spend as much time as I want during an office visit explaining or discussing any issues I have. Sometimes this makes him run a little late but he affords all of his patients this same treatment so I don't mind waiting a few extra minutes when he is doing the same for other patients ahead of me. He has managed my health care very well over the years and I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

As practice has gotten bigger, has not added the staff to handle work load. Apologizing for being late, does not account for his lack of respect for other people's time.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Ronald J. Umansky's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1974)

HealthPartners