You may also like

I was referred by my Dermatologist on Oct 28 for an emergency incision & drainage, Dr Angotti's staff at The Wellness Center were very friendly from the minute I arrived and through the procedure. i was scheduled for surgery at the Wellness Center on Dec 16 which also was a nice experience, I saw Dr Angotti at Doylestown Hospital on Dec 24 as a follow up...I think she is a brilliant doctor she explains everything fully, her bedside manner put my mind at ease and I felt grateful to have her as my surgeon. We are blessed to have her and her staff at the Wellness Center and at Doylestown Hospital, her staff are warm and friendly, her office manager Jacki is the best there is...which made my experience a very good one. Dr Angotti and her staff deserve 10 stars!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

My required pre-biopsy appointment was in the office in Lansdale. The receptionist was cold and seemed to be bothered by any questions. This office does not accept credit cards so I could not use my flex spending account card for my co-pay. Is this 2011???? She wrote me a reciept that you would get out of a reciept book purchased at Wal-Mart. It had the date and the amount. When I asked for a detailed receipt that I could submit for reimbursement she stated they had no computer on site I would have to call the main office in Abington. Dr. Angotti did not even put up my films to show me what concerned her enough to recommend a biopsy and where she saw an issue. I left feeling I was not in good hands. The office was very out dated and the staff uncaring. I left in tears.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

This is the most awesome doctor in her field.. She is the best and I put all my trust in her... Thank god I found her and she cured me and hope she knows how much she is adored.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

She was very professional, she was able to retain her humanity and ease my fear.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Angotti handled my surgical issues with care and compassion. She took the time to answer all questions and I truly felt that I was in the best hands. I would recommend her to anyone! Wish all Dr's were like her!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

She is the best and never will I go to another dr in her field... She deserves a metal for everything she has done for me and other patients

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

You will not find a more caring doctor. Her bedside manner is second to none! The way in which she cares for people is not often found these days. I have absolutely not one complaint. She will spend whatever time is required to make sure you understand what is going on with your body and mind. She's an Angel.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

while doctor was knowledgeable, very sterile and cold. office staff unfriendly. dr. poor, poor communication with staff which led to me leaving her service. would not reccomend. also, office dirty and unclean.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

As a 26 year old with a lump in her breast, I could not have been more pleased with Dr Angotti. She was caring, knowledgeable and took time with me to explain things. I would recommend her to anyone facing surgery. On follow ups she answered all questions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

She is the BEST!!!!! Even if I lived further away, I would make the trip down to her office.. I would never go to another surgeon... Take my word for this... She is awesome..

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Donna M. Angotti's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by my Dermatologist on Oct 28 for an emergency incision & drainage, Dr Angotti's staff at The Wellness Center were very friendly from the minute ..."

January 7, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=112911'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014