Dr. Michael D. Scheiber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Scheiber

Dr. Scheiber is very compassionate and knowledgeable. We are very pleased that we went IRH. Our baby girl is due in September!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

We are so thankful for Dr. Scheiber. Because of him we are pregnant with our miracle baby! Dr. Scheiber and the entire staff at IRH always did an amazing job of making us feel welcomed. Thank you to Dr. Scheiber for making our dreams come true!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

I am so glad that we decided to go to the Institute for Reproductive Health (IRH) and see Dr. Scheiber. From day one Dr. Scheiber made us feel welcome, feel heard, and got straight to work to help us. The entire staff was always warm, friendly, and professional. Dr. Scheiber always had a smile on his face and made me feel comfortable. He is a great doctor and I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Without Dr. Scheiber we would not have our amazing 3 year old and now our twins. I cannot say enough about Dr. Scheiber and the staff of IRH. From the compassion and empathy they showed through our difficult journeys to the quick visits that fit into our busy schedules, they’ve exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I am so glad my husband and I decided to see Dr Scheiber. But, all of the doctors at Institute for Reproductive Health (IRH) are amazing, along with their staff. After multiple miss-carriages we decided to go to IRH and we could have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. During my time with them, I had to have emergency surgery. The care the office along with Dr Scheiber and Dr Awadalla (who did my surgery on his vacation) was amazing. I never once was worried, and felt very well taken care of. We recently found out we are pregnant and were released back to our regular OBGYN. As much as I enjoy having a physician in town, I will miss their care and support through our journey. I cannot say enough wonderful things about about their practice, and eternally grateful for their help and support.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Scheiber is amazing! I am so thankful for him, as I am pregnant and he brought my niece and nephew into the world!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Excellent doctor, clearly explains protocol of care, compassionate

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Amazing, caring doctor and practice. Would highly recommend to anyone battling infertility.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I was diagnosed with PCOS and hypothyroidism about five years ago. Unfortunately, that means it's very difficult for me to ovulate on my own. My husband and I had three previous IUI's at another fertility doctor. I didn't feel the previous fertility center was best for me. Therefore, I searched and asked a couple of friends for recommendations on fertility doctors. The evidence was clear to go to Dr. Scheiber at IRH. I quickly called and made an appointment with Dr. Scheiber. From the moment my husband and I stepped foot into IRH (in Rookwood) we felt at home and at ease. Dr. Scheiber sat down with us and answered every single question we had. He was very patient with us during those appointments. When I went through the baseline ultrasounds for the IUI process he walked me through each step. It made me feel at ease knowing my doctor was very confident in his job. The first IUI with Dr. Scheiber I had Clomid. However, my body wasn't responding well to Clomid. He suggested we try Follistim along with the Clomid. My previous fertility doctor did not mention that option at all. Well I am ecstatic to say on the second try with Clomid and Follistim I got pregnant! Dr. Scheiber truly was an amazing doctor! He was very positive, optimistic, patient, kind and compassionate through my appointments at IRH. I owe this baby to him and IRH. I am sad he cannot be my OB throughout my pregnancy. On the bright side, I will be going back to him for my second child. I highly recommend Dr. Scheiber to anyone that is in need of a fertility doctor!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

All of the doctors at the Institute for Reproductive Health (IRH) are amazing! I primarily worked with Dr. Scheiber, and he was incredible at explaining things, being patient, and being positive during a stressful time. All of the doctors were friendly and made you feel like your time was valuable and questions important. Happy to say that we are now expecting our first baby thanks to the wonderful doctors at IRH!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Michael D. Scheiber's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal