Ratings for Dr. James M. Neubeck

Dr. Neubeck was my doctor for all three of my pregnancies. I trust his knowledge and experience. His skills are second to none. I will go back to him if I have another child. He's kind, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I've used Dr Neubeck twice , and the previous post sounds nothing like him - Sounds more like his associate Dr Perry. Dr Neubeck has been nothing short of the easiest person to get along with, he listens to what your saying, and is more concerned with patient - mom and baby - health and care. Most importantly My hubby and I both TRUST him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

The first time I met him i was being induced with my first child. i had been in full blown pitocin induced labor for 24 hours and was trying to climb up the bed in excrutiating terror. after i was dialated to 10 and my baby was stuck on my pelvis, he turned and turned and turned but she would not budge. he laughed at me and told my my daughters name was rediculous. he told me i should've thought about the pain before i got pregnant.said, awwee poor baby, does that hurt? and then laughed. when all i could do was scream c section c section c section he told me thatit takes days to schedule an OR. which was obviously a LIE. fortunately my baby was delivered cesearn and she is healthy. i cried for two weeks after her birth, not from postpartum. but from the complete abandoment during beginning to end. the humilation, and the verbal assault from the staff and primarily this Dr. it still hurts to think about what i endured through what was to be the joyous event of my only childs birth.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Neubeck delivered me almost 27 years ago & I can't wait for him to deliver my baby!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Neubeck is in the group I see and he delivered our first child. He is incredibly knowledgeable and had a wonderful way of putting you at ease.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr Neubeck has been my doctor for many years. He's extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He likes to talk which puts him behind at times.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Neubeck is great, gotta love an honest doctor who really listens to you.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. James M. Neubeck's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1970)

• BCBS Illinois