Ratings for Dr. Kenneth E. Vobach

I really like him and the staff. They gave my kid a t. But they we super chill about it tho so we all good.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Vobach is an awesome Doctor! My son at 9 months had a severe reaction to milk. After a dose of benedryl I felt more comfortable going to the doctor. We got in RIGHT away. Dr Vobach was great about the situation and still only billed for a well baby visit since we had a scheduled appointment for that afternoon. Since he has opened his own practice the wait time is very minimal. He is kind, gentle and caring. My kids love him. He is very knowledgeable and is not over eager to push medications. The office staff are great too! They are willing to help answer questions and work around for appointment times. We no longer see Dr Vobach because we moved out of state. I am having a hard time finding a doctor to even come close to how great Dr. Vobach is. I highly recommend him as a peditrician!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I have been using Dr. V for about 10 years since he was still with the Mclaren Health Center. He treats all four of my children and I would never dream of taking them anywhere else. I tried several pediatricians beofre I found him in 2001 and none compare. He has a great way with kids and all mine love him. I moved 45 minutes away now, but he is worth the drive for me. I recommend him to all my friends with children.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I feel Dr. V is one of the best pediatricians I have dealt with. He has been seeing my son since birth and has been nothing but caring, respectful and knowledgeable. My son is comfortable and even laughs while at the doctors! His diagnoses have always been accurate, and he isn't afraid to give advice. I would recommend him to anyone with children. I can't wait until he starts taking care of my next little one due in June!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Great Doctor! Very personable and realistic. Can relate to children with ease and listens to their concerns as well as their parents concerns. He takes his time with you. You never feel rushed. You may have to wait to see him, but it's well worth the wait. The staff returns your calls asap when you have questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Vobach is the pediatrician for both of my children. He is a wonderful doctor! He is very calm and patient. I really am impressed in the way is interacts with my kids.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Fantastic new office, new staff is friendly and Dr. Vobach is simply the best doctor for kids I've ever experienced. We used to have a long wait at the old place, now that he's moved the wait is about 10 min!! love it!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Vobach has been seeing my son since he was born - he is very good, kind of quiet and funny, and with a great bedside manner. My son is very comfortable with him. He also doesn't over-medicate, but treats each illness carefully. I would highly recommend him, and wouldn't consider changing physicians. You might have to wait before being seen(approximately 1 hour) and if your child is sick (unscheduled appointment) you can expect to be "worked in", in which case the wait time will probably be longer. I don't love the McLaren facility, but we do love the doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. V is a wonderful doctor I have been very happy with the way he has treated my daughter. I would recommend him to anyone along the way. :)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

The doctor is great, but his "nurse" leaves a lot to be desired. Though the secretary is very good also.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Kenneth E. Vobach's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davison, MI