Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Donovitz

I have been seeing Dr. Donovitz and his staff for nearly 4 years. They are excellent! I travel 40 minutes to go to their office because they are the best. They have a better understanding of women's issues that any doctor I have seen. I am comfortable talking about all of my issues and everyone there has a wonderful bedside manner. Well worth the drive to find an office of medical professionals that finally understands what is going on with my body.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

The staff is knowledgable and courteous. Dr. Donovitz has a great bedside manner and genuinely wants to improve the quality of life for his patients. A++

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I dont know about no other patients BUT I love Dr. Donovitz! and his office! I love the pellets! FORGET what FDA say!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I went to see this doctor to get pellet hormones. They did tests and put the pellets in. Very easy and I feel great now!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr Donovitz is great when it comes to solving complex health problems. I enjoyed my visit to the office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Getting pellets for over a year now and i still don't feel like they said I would. I get them every 3 months and my insurance won't pay a dime of it. You get pushed through the system like a heard of cattle.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Gary Donovitz MD is a great doctor! I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I went to this doc for the pellets (Sottopelle) approx. 2-3 years ago. The Sottopelle was amazing I felt wonderful. His office staff had always been fairly rude, but since the pellets helped I looked over the rudeness. Until he switch to this BIOTE pellet. I about came out of my skin with anxiety, the office staff went into rude overdrive, the nurse called me I ask her to remove them I was having horrible anxiety I wanted the BIOTE removed they claimed they couldn't, they did not even follow up after I told them what was happening to me. I never had these issues with Sottopelle.I asked if something had been changed in the pellets, they claimed nothing, I don't believe it, several of my friends have had the same issues. I am now looking for a new Sottopelle doctor. I hate this he was so convenient to my home. Even with rudeness and all I was willing to put up with just to get the Sottopelle. This new pellet is distrubing.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I got two years of treatments from Donovitz and had a GREAT experience each time. Tried the other doc he shared space with, when he left Plano. The other doc changed my pellets and my body has been in hell ever since. Donovitz was very helpful and very busy. It's not unusual that staff anywhere, doing anything, can be rude sometimes, but that wasn't my experience, and I'll bet not normal for anyone who really wants to see the good in what they are doing for a LOT of people who suffere. Not all treatments work on all people - that's not his fault or his staff's. I knew the moment I talked to them exactly what I'd pay and that insurance was my battle to fight - NOTHING hidden. I'm going back - ditching the other doc who put me in a room my first visit, then brought in a lady to take pictures of her post face lift. Talk about rude!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I am on my 3 pellet and I am only 33 and was very unsure about putting anything in my body that is not easy to remove.I have to admit that I feel AMAZING!!! I should have listened to him earlier. He never spoke about himself and was VERY intrested in my concerns.... And NO I do not work for him nor have I ever!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Gary S. Donovitz's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1980)