Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Weinberg

This surgeon seemed nice and first until the hernia surgery went bad. The surgery was perform at the Washington Country Hospital in April of 03 and took four hours. He was not in a good mood prior to the surgery because the hospital couldn't find my records. ( I should have left then ). However I didn't! He entrapped 2 nerves and did everything but admit it. I stopped breathing during the procedure. I was in terrible pain for years afterward, even after many trips to pain management. Weinberg didn't seemeto care and never admitted to bundling the surgery. I had to go through corrective surgery at Georgetown by Dr. Ducic who commented that the doctor who did the original surgery didn't know anything about nerves. Beware, have Weinberg perform surgery on you at your own risk.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Weinberg saved my life. He was a very compassionate, knowledgeable, and accessible physician. He had a great bedside manner in that he was kind, practical, and clear. He put me at ease regarding my condition and concern for cost. All my questions were answered in a kind and informative manner. My family felt comfortable asking questions and having Dr. Weinberg and Dr. Collins on our team. My situation was complicated and worrisome, I am thankful for the skill and support given to me by Dr. Weinberg and his team. Living in a rural area, I was so relieved when Dr. Weinberg walked into the ER.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

This man "held my hand", explained everything clearly as he proceeded to deal with my cancer, and took good care of my family.He appeared to work hard to get the right answer, not just the easy one. This doctor is one of those rare ones we all dream about. He gets my highest recommendation. Excellent staff, prompt appointments and phone calls monitoring my progress.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Dr. Weinberg operated on me in March 2005 for cancer in the small Intestine. He was wonderful about explaining everything to me. He couldn't have been kinder. My recovery was much better than I expected. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone, especially if you are afraid. He takes all the time you need to help you through this experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Terrible experience with this surgeon who perform a right inquinal hernia surgery on 4/18/03. I am still having pain over two years later from him not protecting two nerves. I have had lots of pain and expense treating it. He told my wife and I one thing in a post operative visit then denied saying it at a later date. I seriously question his skill as a surgeon and after the fact have heard plenty of complaints. The entired experience was a great deal less than the standard of care I expected.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2005

Dr. Daniel J. Weinberg's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal