Ratings for Dr. Paul Watson

Dr. Watson has been treating my wife for 13 years. Ever since our GP discovered a heart murmur. Eventually he recommended a valve replacement. He now checks her heart on a annual basis, watches over her warfarin use, and consults will any doctors performing surgery on her. He has repaired her atrial fibulation. He also has treated me for a minor heart attack, by inserting stents. He has been monitoring and testing me for years. His staff is great, he is great. Whenever there is a problem we feel that we are in good hands with Dr. Watson. We both have complete confidence in him. If he told me that eating worms would keep my heart healthy I would start a worm farm

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Always attentive and helpful. I have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Been treating me for 12 years, many angios' and 6 stents later there is no doubt his skills have given me a quality of life and continued life expectancy far greater than my father experienced, thank you Paul. Jeff Penny

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Having worked with Dr Watson as a nurse for a number of years he would certainly be one of my top choices if I needed a cardiologist. Patient oriented and and an expert in his field :-)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Excellent doctor - very kind and caring. He is brilliant and yet quite helpful. He goes out of his way to help the patent and gives him hope. Dr Watson is NOT money minded, but rather people concerned.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Thoroughly professional and very caring. I have had several stents and havr confidence in him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Dr. Watson has been treating my wife for over 5 years. We find him to be caring, and dependable. I recently had a heart problem and was very happy that I was able to see Dr Watson. I'm not a medical professional so I can't say how good of a cardiologist he is, but he seems to know his stuff and is respected by nurses and other doctors.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr Paul Watson saved my life, and has maintained careful vigilance over my recovery in recent years. If only he wouldn't keep requiring me to have the stress test !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007