Ratings for Dr. Wendell Rosevear

I have excruciating back pain and Wendell fails to alleviate or help treat it. This doctor is a cowboy and shouldn't even be in medicine. This person is definitely more concerned about media image than his patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Wendell has been my doctor since i was a child, always gets to the bottom of things and is such a fantastic person to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Decided not to see this doctor as from today because of his poor empathy and his knowledge as to the health problems I am suffering from. And he was rude to me today. As with Dr Simmons and Dr Neilsen in his practice they don't know everything and I am determined to get to the bottom of my problem.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Am a current patient of his. Would prefer if he could spend more time with me as I never am able to ask him everything that is troubling me. Apart from that, I think he is a very good doctor and is able to re-assure me.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Helped me turn my life around. Genuinely concerned and helpful. Great Staff. No judgement.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

WHEN I HAVE THOUGHT LIFE CANT GET ANY WORSE. HE AND THE OTHERS AT HIS CENTRE HAVE MADE ME FEEL SO GREAT AND NOT TO GIVE UP IN MY STRUGGLE OF MY FAMILY PROBLEMS AND HEALTH PROBLEMS..THANKS ALL

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

A superb doctor with wonderful people skills and clinical knowledge. A really wonderful caring man who has helped me greatly as my GP over a number of years. This included one time of major stress when Wendell helped me work through some issues and become a better and healthier person. Many thanks Dr Rosevear, your help and wonderful empathy and compassion is truly appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

more concerned with own media image than patients wellbeing

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007