Ratings for Dr. David A. Hoffman

He replaced my hip in 2005. When my knees needed replacement he was my choice in 2016. He would always explain the condition and severity of bone loss. Dr Hoffman always takes the time to answer questions and believes in physical therapy to get you back on your feet and walking. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Hoffman did not assist with getting additional physical therapy sessions. I was shocked by his resistance and excuses when asked to support our request for additional therapy sessions.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Spent 10 min in his presence. When I asked about recovery after injecting me with cortisone for hip bursitis told he forgot his crystal ball at home......

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Good sense of fun, some good and some obstructive support staff; did not instill sense of comfort or confidence in his competency. Provided no information on procedure or what to expect in hospital but I had to sign that he did. Had to get "Op notes" to learn what model prosthesis was inserted, and manufacturer. Then to manufacturer website to get info on material. After surgery I learned he used old technique. Did not work closely with therapists to ensure best outcome.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

very arrogant, full of himself doctor. when I asked him if i will fully recover he told me " I forgot my fortune telling ball at home." judge for yourself if you want to see him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Hoffman was very nice and very funny right off the bat. I liked his sense of humor, and it kept me from screaming when he had to inject me. He seemed like he knew what he was talking about and he didn't automatically recommend surgery like most doctors, he wanted to try another approach before he went that route. Its a very nice office, very nice staff, and very punctual. I felt very comfortable there, so I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Terrible doctor. Set broken arm incorrectly and had to redo cast multiple times. When I went to another doctor, I almost needed surgery to correct errors. He also made jokes about liking to cause pain and answered questions with flippant remarks. Advance billed me for ninety days service, then wouldn't refund any money when I changed doctors because of his poor care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. David A. Hoffman's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Champ Va