Dr. Stephen Williams

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Williams

Dr. Williams has been my dentist for over 20 years. Always kind, efficient, caring and technically proficient. Discusses options and we arrive at a plan that works. Much appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I came in for 4 veneers and ended up with 6 becouse he veneered the wrong teeth and had to fix his mistake. When I went to a different dentist it was discovered I needed 5 fillings replaced. I am not sure why he didn't discover this since he took x-rays.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Stephen Williams for about 10 years now and have had outstanding, friendly service. TD Dental merged with Dental One in Bankers Hall and most of the staff and Dr. Williams quit soon after. I don't know where he is, but hope to find him. Dental One is like an expensive frou=frou spa instead of a dentist's office, and I want to go back to the place I know.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Williams for many years. I spent 5 years away in Melbourne & Perth, Australia, and Houston, Tx. No dentist even came close to the painless treatment you will receive by Doc Williams. He and his staff are THE BEST. Now I am moving to Toronto and I am worried!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Williams for over 20 years. I have had work done from crowns to bridges. All have been very good. He is a very gentle Dentist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Great dentist.Painless,informative,efficient.Best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Dr. Steve was very patient with me while I was in the chair.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

From Aug. last year: Dr. Williams does the job. That's it. He doesn't have time for anything else, and isn't scared about hurting you while doing his work. That's not what you really expect from a doctor... The staff is very smiley but is pushing hard to book another appointment. Well - how to say politely I will never ever come back here??

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

used to be good but seemed more concerned about getting his days off as opposed to looking after his patients. unfortunate!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

he is very nice person, but he is not a good dentist. he drill so deep for a cavity and in the end I finish with to crowns and then run away to another dentist. I lost to tooth, money and time.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010