Ratings for Dr. Billie Rose Cameron

dr Cameron is a kind caring respectful ENT who cares about all her patients their outcomes and their families. I have gone to her for just over 11 years,I've had 5 surgeries with her and of course each time surgery was brought up as the best option of course I got very nervous and my family was as well but she always knew how to calm our nervous. before surgery she came and talked over her plans with my mom and made jokes with us to make sure we were alright and always assured me that she was the best and she was going to give me only the best of capability! after surgery being myself if anything felt wierd I was on the phone with her only a few short seconds after and she always got me an appointment even though she knew nothing was wrong but so that my nerves would be calmed!! I recommend anyone to her !!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Cameron is an excellent surgeon and is caring and professional. She takes wonderful care of you pre, during and post-surgery. Her admin assistant Sandra is very helpful, friendly and super kind. I was nervous after my surgery and Dr. Cameron saw me willingly 2 days in a row and was very kind even though I was being ridiculous. Dr. Cameron knows her stuff and willingly shared and showed me anything I asked about. I want someone who read their text books, did their lab work and lived and breathed becoming a doctor - she's it.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Like many of the other comments, this physician was indeed very rude to us on our first visit regarding our toddler. She seemed uncomfortable answering any questions, and timed the visit up to 10 minutes at which point she did not even say goodbye and instead sent us to her staff for further tests.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Just had a surgery with Dr. Cameron. I can't believe what a difference it is! I can finally breathe through my nose after years of not being able to. She is very polite and professional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cameron since 2004 and have always found her to be friendly and professional. My last visit was interesting because while I was waiting I had a discussion with the parents of two different children. With out me initiating the subject both parents raved about how good the doctor was and how much their children have been helped.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

This is what I call a doctor dedicated to the patient and her profession. Sandra at the front is a kind and a professional person. Although my Family Physician did not recognize the urgency of my condition, this practice saved me from losing my hearing, acting unbelievably fast. I cannot express how great I felt when the treatment gave back my hearing. Thanks

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Just got back from our second appointment at Dr. Cameron's office. Couldn't disagree more with some of the other comments. All staff, including Dr. Cameron were very polite & professional. I must admit that when she was talking, she spoke quickly as if to get all the information in but still ask if I had any questions. My child was taken very well care, and never once did I feel that any of the staff were speaking down to myself or my daughter.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Terribly RUDE! Walked in and asked us why we were there - family doctor referred us because she felt my 8 year old needed his tonsils and adenoids removed. Dr.Cameron shrugged her shoulders and said "She thinks he 'needs' them out, does she? Well, there are only two ways to tell if he does - one, I stick a scope up his nose and you (pointing to me) and I will never be friends, or two, he gets an xray". Unbelievable. I then proceeded to point to his xray - we brough the xray with us and the nurse had already placed it on the board. She glanced at it quickly and then said quickly that yes, in fact, he should have them removed. I wouldn't let her touch my son with a ten foot pole!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Like most reviews, she comes across as rude or snotty. Seemed very annoyed that I was asking questions about the condition of my child. Overall, I believe she knows what she's talking about, but then it was pretty straightforward ear/tubes. I don't like her staffs attitude, nor the fact they're too busy to provide a reminder call.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I went to her for approximately 2 years. Her moods were hit and miss. Sometimes she was friendly and helpful - especially in the beginning, when she thought she knew what was wrong (even though her theory didn't really fit my symptoms. Most days, though, she was rude, cold, and seemed annoyed that I was still having an issue that she couldn't figure out. One time she said "It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that what you're telling me you're experiencing is impossible". She never used the spray before putting a scope in my nose, and was very rough. One time, to prove a point, she prodded my Eustachian tube with the scope, repeatedly, saying "I'm literally poking it - can you feel it - there's nothing there!" You'd think the tears streaming down my face from the pain would have indicated I could, in fact, feel it. I have since switched to another ENT, and he immediately sent me for tests,and determined more in 2 visits than Dr. Cameron did in 2 years.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012