Ratings for Dr. Billie Rose Cameron

Worst doctor ever. She was rude and didn't want to hear what I had to say. My son had tonsils the size of grapes and she said "So why are you here?" She didn't even want to look in his throat but I asked her to because that was why I was there. Then when she did look in, she literally pushed my 3 year old sons head back with one finger on his forehead and shouted "look at the celiling" as if he was stupid and she couldn't be bothered.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

My son had surgery done by her which went great. He was schedule for his check up following like 6 months later and the date passed. I called explaining that he was having ear problems and was very rudely told that he missed his check up. I asked if they called to remind of this appointment and was told they don't do that. The receptionist then said she wouldn't see my son til we paid for the missed appointment and completely disregarded my concern for my sons health. She ended the converstation by saying the Dr was going away and wouldn't be able to see him for a few weeks anyways. Nice to know she's in the business for the money and not actual the care of her patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

This doctor was downright mean. After waiting to see her for 6 months, she gave me worse than nothing. She was extremely condescending and refused to acknowledge the descriptions of my symptoms. She was completely self-assured that I had permanent hearing loss and that there was absolutely nothing she could do for me. She was incredulous at my seeming inability to comprehend her and my unwillingness to accept her quick diagnosis. She scolded me and waved me away. Clearly she had some personal issues prior to seeing me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

dr Cameron is a kind caring respectful ENT who cares about all her patients their outcomes and their families. I have gone to her for just over 11 years,I've had 5 surgeries with her and of course each time surgery was brought up as the best option of course I got very nervous and my family was as well but she always knew how to calm our nervous. before surgery she came and talked over her plans with my mom and made jokes with us to make sure we were alright and always assured me that she was the best and she was going to give me only the best of capability! after surgery being myself if anything felt wierd I was on the phone with her only a few short seconds after and she always got me an appointment even though she knew nothing was wrong but so that my nerves would be calmed!! I recommend anyone to her !!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Cameron is an excellent surgeon and is caring and professional. She takes wonderful care of you pre, during and post-surgery. Her admin assistant Sandra is very helpful, friendly and super kind. I was nervous after my surgery and Dr. Cameron saw me willingly 2 days in a row and was very kind even though I was being ridiculous. Dr. Cameron knows her stuff and willingly shared and showed me anything I asked about. I want someone who read their text books, did their lab work and lived and breathed becoming a doctor - she's it.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Like many of the other comments, this physician was indeed very rude to us on our first visit regarding our toddler. She seemed uncomfortable answering any questions, and timed the visit up to 10 minutes at which point she did not even say goodbye and instead sent us to her staff for further tests.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Just had a surgery with Dr. Cameron. I can't believe what a difference it is! I can finally breathe through my nose after years of not being able to. She is very polite and professional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cameron since 2004 and have always found her to be friendly and professional. My last visit was interesting because while I was waiting I had a discussion with the parents of two different children. With out me initiating the subject both parents raved about how good the doctor was and how much their children have been helped.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

This is what I call a doctor dedicated to the patient and her profession. Sandra at the front is a kind and a professional person. Although my Family Physician did not recognize the urgency of my condition, this practice saved me from losing my hearing, acting unbelievably fast. I cannot express how great I felt when the treatment gave back my hearing. Thanks

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Just got back from our second appointment at Dr. Cameron's office. Couldn't disagree more with some of the other comments. All staff, including Dr. Cameron were very polite & professional. I must admit that when she was talking, she spoke quickly as if to get all the information in but still ask if I had any questions. My child was taken very well care, and never once did I feel that any of the staff were speaking down to myself or my daughter.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013