You may also like

Rate Dr. Billie Rose Cameron

Dr. Billie Rose Cameron's Ratings

Like many of the other comments, this physician was indeed very rude to us on our first visit regarding our toddler. She seemed uncomfortable answering any questions, and timed the visit up to 10 minutes at which point she did not even say goodbye and instead sent us to her staff for further tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Just had a surgery with Dr. Cameron. I can't believe what a difference it is! I can finally breathe through my nose after years of not being able to. She is very polite and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cameron since 2004 and have always found her to be friendly and professional. My last visit was interesting because while I was waiting I had a discussion with the parents of two different children. With out me initiating the subject both parents raved about how good the doctor was and how much their children have been helped.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

This is what I call a doctor dedicated to the patient and her profession. Sandra at the front is a kind and a professional person. Although my Family Physician did not recognize the urgency of my condition, this practice saved me from losing my hearing, acting unbelievably fast. I cannot express how great I felt when the treatment gave back my hearing. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Just got back from our second appointment at Dr. Cameron's office. Couldn't disagree more with some of the other comments. All staff, including Dr. Cameron were very polite & professional. I must admit that when she was talking, she spoke quickly as if to get all the information in but still ask if I had any questions. My child was taken very well care, and never once did I feel that any of the staff were speaking down to myself or my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Terribly RUDE! Walked in and asked us why we were there - family doctor referred us because she felt my 8 year old needed his tonsils and adenoids removed. Dr.Cameron shrugged her shoulders and said "She thinks he 'needs' them out, does she? Well, there are only two ways to tell if he does - one, I stick a scope up his nose and you (pointing to me) and I will never be friends, or two, he gets an xray". Unbelievable. I then proceeded to point to his xray - we brough the xray with us and the nurse had already placed it on the board. She glanced at it quickly and then said quickly that yes, in fact, he should have them removed. I wouldn't let her touch my son with a ten foot pole!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1055573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Like most reviews, she comes across as rude or snotty. Seemed very annoyed that I was asking questions about the condition of my child. Overall, I believe she knows what she's talking about, but then it was pretty straightforward ear/tubes. I don't like her staffs attitude, nor the fact they're too busy to provide a reminder call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I went to her for approximately 2 years. Her moods were hit and miss. Sometimes she was friendly and helpful - especially in the beginning, when she thought she knew what was wrong (even though her theory didn't really fit my symptoms. Most days, though, she was rude, cold, and seemed annoyed that I was still having an issue that she couldn't figure out. One time she said "It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that what you're telling me you're experiencing is impossible". She never used the spray before putting a scope in my nose, and was very rough. One time, to prove a point, she prodded my Eustachian tube with the scope, repeatedly, saying "I'm literally poking it - can you feel it - there's nothing there!" You'd think the tears streaming down my face from the pain would have indicated I could, in fact, feel it. I have since switched to another ENT, and he immediately sent me for tests,and determined more in 2 visits than Dr. Cameron did in 2 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

She lacks confidence, doesn't listen to you, talks to you as if you are a little kids just because she knows some medical jargons. You don't want her to get into your nose and pull your eyes out by mistake. Avoid at all cost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Unprofessional, utter lack of care for patient, will not listen to explanations. Horrible experience. Went in with my mother(62) who has dizzy spells. After an hour wait, we saw Dr. Cameron. She does not want to listen to what you say, only interrupts & repeats the same questions over. Then she did some tests. Without proper explanation, she took my mother's head in her hands and violently turned it back and forth 27 times to induce an "eye shudder". My mother who has osteoporosis nearly collapsed & almost fell out of the chair. She couldn't open her eyes, so the test was for nothing. I have never been so shocked, worried, & angry in my life. Then Cameron harshly lowered her flat for another test without supporting the patient. I had to step in to lift my mother up properly. More tests were booked, but NO HELP whatsoever was suggested as to what we're dealing with or what to do. In the end, at best it was a wasted trip, at worst my mother may have been injured. AVOID THIS "DOCTOR".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055578].votes_count ]]