Ratings for Dr. Cory J. Lawler

I had a lipo procedure with Dr Lawler 2 weeks ago. So far I am very happy with the results and look forward to the final results after I am completely healed. I felt totally comfortable with him in the first few minutes of meeting him. I love Dr Lawler's honesty and professionalism. The office and staff are great. I will return to him for any other needs in the future.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I had breast augmentation done this month and this office has been great! I have great expectations for the weeks ahead.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Lawler is wonderful! I went to him for a face lift and could not be happier with my results. I look very natural and younger! He takes his time to answer all of your questions, make you feel comfortable and at ease. I'm glad I did my homework to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon!!! His staff is amazing and very kind. Overall it was a great experience and I will continue to go back. Listen to his post-op care instructions and do exactly what he tells you and you will have the results you desire! Thank you Dr. Lawler and your staff!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Lawler is AWESOME!!! He removed my smile lines with no bruising and absolutely NO swelling! AMAZING!! He came highly recommended to me and I will definitely be using Dr. Lawler for any future vanity procedures.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I had a breast reduction and lift and Dr Lawler and his staff were amazing. They all were supportive and caring before and after the procedure. I was very nervous and they were great. Seriously this is the office t go to if you are considering a procedure.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr made me feel very comfortable. Staff very nice and helpful. Dr. answered all of my questions without making me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Lawler is by far one of the nicest and most professional surgeons I have met!! I was a little nervous about my surgery but he was right there reassuring me the whole way and explaining the entire rhinoplasty process as well as what to expect post-operatively. And he was right - my nose looks amazing and for the first time in my life I can actually breathe too!! His staff is incredibly pleasant and helpful also and I absolutely love him! I would recommend him to any and everyone who wants a surgeon they can trust!! ;)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr Lawler & staff were great. I had a breast reduction (G-cup to C/D-cup)so as you can imagine my breasts were HUGE and heavy. So Dr. Lawler had to literally create & design new breats. I can now wear the cut tops/outfits that are spaghetti and/or strapless and now take the stairs which I could never do before because I couldn't see my feet. I'm very happy with the results. Thanks Dr. Lawler. Signed, April(Cocoa)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Uggh. Dr.Lawler is terrible. He did my face and I looked stretched and unnatural. I had to go to another guy in town who specializes in just faces to fix his work.

Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Lawler did Boobs on me in 1989 & they are still the best Christmas present I ever recieved. AT 46 I still have the breats of a 29 year old, they are perfect & natural, even after a baby. Great guy

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Cory J. Lawler's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Bay, FL