Ratings for Dr. Lisa F. Sklar

Dr. Sklar is an excellent Ophthalmologist. She has been treating our family for years. She is the most attentive listener, and thorough and caring doctor I have ever known. She catches things that others miss and I have complete trust in her judgment and skills.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Very professional. Spent the right amount of time with me. She got the prescription right when 2 other doctors were off.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Sklar is the epitome of excellence in her field. I have been seeing her for many years and highly recommend her for her knowledge, kindness and courtesy to her patients. I had cataract surgery performed by Dr. Sklar and it was no problem, no pain, and I was back at work in two days. Even though we have moved and she is no longer around the block from us, we still consider her our one and only ophthalmologist. (Except for her father, Dr. Framm, who is also pretty darn good)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Lisa F. Sklar's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA