Ratings for Dr. Joseph Huggins

Dr Huggins has been my doctor for 40 years . He is a great diagnostician, has fantastic bed side manner. Takes his time, is very thorough unfortunately retiring. I don't know how I am going to find a replacement. He does not nickel and dime you for notes, etc and promptly refers you to specialists. He has a great personality and truly cares about all his patients. Dr Huggins we will really miss you. The Viranis

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Huggins has been my family doctor for over 13 years, and I always think what a lucky person I am to have such a talented physician in my corner! Dr. Huggins has a wonderful 'bedside manner', is approachable, thorough (seeks beyond the obvious), and always takes the time to answer your questions in medical terms that you can understand. The (4) rating indicates the length of time he spends with each patient, and is not a comment on his punctuality. As a patient I never feel as though I am being rushed through a revolving door. He will be sorely missed when he retires both by the medical profession and the many patients he has successfully treated over the years. I wish him a much-deserved, long and happy retirement!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Huggins has been in my family since my mother was 19. He is very knowlegable. Id recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

My son is bi-polar and is better understood and medicated by Dr. Huggins than any of the psychiatrists he has seen so far (12 years) including those at Sunnybrook. Dr. Huggins has been my doctor for 40 odd years and none of my friends has the same level of confidence in their doctor as I have in him. The medical world will be losing one of the best when he retires, and I shall be losing a friend as well as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Doc Huggins is the best doctor ever! He takes his time and explains things well, is very knowledgeable and gets every diagnosis correct! And brings his great sense of humor to every appointment. Been going to him for over 20 years now and I hope he never retires! :)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Thirty years of good health my entire family has enjoyed due only to this most wonderful,kind,knowledgable,caring,humorous,extraordinary human being,and the most professional doctor.I hope he never retires.Dr.Joe has that gift of scaring away bad health.Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Greatest Dr ever! Funny, smart, thorough and really cares. Makes you feel like you are his one and only patient. Looks at all issues you are having in one visit. I have moved out of the city but can't find anyone else that compares so I still make the drive to see him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Huggins is the best doctor. He's been my family doctor for 35 yrs and I would be totally lost without him. I drive from the Barrie area to see him as I just don't trust anyone else, what am I to do when he finally retires???

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Joe has been my doctor for years. I have heard my friends complain about their doctor and I can't relate. Dr Huggins spends time with his patients, he listens, he is thoghtful, he is very knowledgeable (and if he isnt he will find someone who is for you) he is caring and has a great sense of humor. The last time Dr Huggins decided to retire his patients bugged his office so much he came back to work. How can you not love this Doctor. His patients always come first

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr Joe is the best! No other words can describe him. He never rushes, listens intently, and deals with all your problems in the one visit. Never takes chances with your health. I trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008