Ratings for Dr. Victor H. Nguyen

Love seeing Dr. Victor and his staff!! They make going to the dentist fun and enjoyable!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

We've had cleanings, fillings, veneers, and more and have always been so happy with our experience/results. The doctor is so personable and caring, and the staff there makes you feel like family. I recommend Dr. Victor to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

This is definitely the best Dentist I have ever had. His staff is amazing, polite, and warm. And although his receptionist was multi tasking and having to do some many things at one, she still remained cool and collected and helped us out efficiently and effectively. Dr.Nguyen is very personable and funny! His hygenist is very caring and was very gentle. They also make an effort to get to know you. I felt like I had been going to him for years although it was my first visit! He is an execellent decision in a Dentist!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

This is the best dentist I have ever had. The entire staff is wonderful. They do a great job of making everyone feel at ease.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

What a great dentist! He is caring and very knowledgeable. Great apointment times and can usually fit urget patients in.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007