Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Telford

Such a caring doctor. She is a prime example of providing culturally safe care. Thanks Dr. Telford.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

The first colonoscopy I had with Telford was OK. However my second time around was very painful and traumatic . I kept insiting that I could feel alot of pain during procedure and she kept telling me to calm down and minimizing the pain I felt . I am going again to meet with her this week and talk about my experience with her and see whatbshe says. I spoke Up and said I wanted to meet with her first before going through another painful procedure.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

As other people have said on here she is arrogant and cuts people off when they're talking. I wasn't long with trying to answer her questions and was cut off at least three times. She was also very judgemental towards me which was obvious with a long silence and scowl - I'm sure Dr's are taken an oath to not judge and treat everyone one the same. I would never see her again and DO NOT recommend waiting for months to see this unprofessional Dr who refuses to listen to someone to properly help them.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Jennifer is very knowledgeable and patient oriented. She is easy to talk to and comfortable to interact with.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Not at all helpful. Didn't spend any time with me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Telford is fantastic! I changed from a different GI doctor in town because I heard that she was more up to date with the current research and might be more willing to consider new treatments/therapies. This was absolutely true. While my first GI told me that diet had nothing to do with digestive disorders, Dr. Telford was open to the idea that diet might play a role and that probiotics might be beneficial. While she does not 'prescribe' dietary changes, she is open to my adherence to SCD and respectful to the idea that addressing gut dysbiosis through diet and supplementation may actually help. It's refreshing to see a doctor with a holistic view of healing and who is well informed without being a know-it-all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I waited an entire year to see her and it was worth every minute of it. She was so professional and precise in her work, she found my cancer in no time. I'm so grateful for her referring me to the top Colorectal Surgeon, Dr. Schneideriet so my journey was successful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr Telford managed to do a colonoscopy when another skilled doctor failed. She provided a sensitive caring procedure which helped me to avoid surgery. The two times I saw her in her office, she told me to stop her if I had any questions and she gave me information that she wrote out so I could follow up her recommendations. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who needs to see a gastro-enterologist.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Went through the worst colonoscopy EVER with her. I was in an unbelievable amount of pain, as the sedative didn't work correctly. Throughout the procedure, I tried to warn her of my pain, and she told me I was being hysterical and to settle down, with no help or comfort what so ever. During our office visit, she displayed traits of omniscience, and when I forgot to mention a piece of information, she told me to stop interrupting. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Telford is amazing - she made an uncomfortable situation easy. Hats off to her for all the hard work she does ...

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014