You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Telford

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Not at all helpful. Didn't spend any time with me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Telford is fantastic! I changed from a different GI doctor in town because I heard that she was more up to date with the current research and might be more willing to consider new treatments/therapies. This was absolutely true. While my first GI told me that diet had nothing to do with digestive disorders, Dr. Telford was open to the idea that diet might play a role and that probiotics might be beneficial. While she does not 'prescribe' dietary changes, she is open to my adherence to SCD and respectful to the idea that addressing gut dysbiosis through diet and supplementation may actually help. It's refreshing to see a doctor with a holistic view of healing and who is well informed without being a know-it-all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I waited an entire year to see her and it was worth every minute of it. She was so professional and precise in her work, she found my cancer in no time. I'm so grateful for her referring me to the top Colorectal Surgeon, Dr. Schneideriet so my journey was successful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr Telford managed to do a colonoscopy when another skilled doctor failed. She provided a sensitive caring procedure which helped me to avoid surgery. The two times I saw her in her office, she told me to stop her if I had any questions and she gave me information that she wrote out so I could follow up her recommendations. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who needs to see a gastro-enterologist.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Went through the worst colonoscopy EVER with her. I was in an unbelievable amount of pain, as the sedative didn't work correctly. Throughout the procedure, I tried to warn her of my pain, and she told me I was being hysterical and to settle down, with no help or comfort what so ever. During our office visit, she displayed traits of omniscience, and when I forgot to mention a piece of information, she told me to stop interrupting. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I can't decide if Dr. Telford is an angel sent from God or a doctor ! She has the most pleasant disposition and greets you with a wonderful handshake every time you see her. Her bedside manner is top notch too. After having many colonoscopies and being diagnosed with diverticular disease I was still very ill. After being referred to her, she found I had H.Pylori bacteria & lymphocytic colitis from biopsies she took from when she performed a colonoscopy. She is my saving grace and I'm very happy to be under her care. I believe being a doctor is a true calling for her and I feel very blessed to have her as my gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

My experience of seeing Dr. Telford has been great. As many people mentioned here, she is very professional and efficient. What impressed me the most was that she came to the front to personally greet her patients and led them to her office. She arranged colonoscopy and endoscopy for me within 7 days and did such a good job. I did not feel any discomfort post-procedures. I feel lucky that I got to see her. She is the best. Her office staff is a very friendly and organized lady as well.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Travelled from Kelowna to Vancouver for a pancreatic procedure that had been scheduled for months, when I arrvived at the hospital I was prepped and given a bed only to be told 3 hours later that the procedure would have to be rescheduled as Dr. Telford had to take ambulance patients first. I thought she was a "specialist" and was only at the hospital for the procedure. So now will have to reschedule at I time I am not certain of.....Not too impressed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Jennifer Telford's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jennifer is very knowledgeable and patient oriented. She is easy to talk to and comfortable to interact with."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Not at all helpful. Didn't spend any time with me. "

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Telford is fantastic! I changed from a different GI doctor in town because I heard that she was more up to date with the current research and might be more ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I waited an entire year to see her and it was worth every minute of it. She was so professional and precise in her work, she found my cancer in no time. I'm s..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Telford managed to do a colonoscopy when another skilled doctor failed. She provided a sensitive caring procedure which helped me to avoid surgery. The two ..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Went through the worst colonoscopy EVER with her. I was in an unbelievable amount of pain, as the sedative didn't work correctly. Throughout the procedure, I tr..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Telford is amazing - she made an uncomfortable situation easy. Hats off to her for all the hard work she does ..."

September 12, 2014