Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Telford

Very caring, knowledgeable, and helpful Doctor. Really puts a lot of effort into her work.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Insensitive non caring should not be in the field of helping people

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Telford is so knowledgeable , kind and patience. I had colonoscopy and gastroscopy with her,she did it with punctuality and perfect ,I didn't have pain during the procedures. She did good job and found out my problem as well and explained it for me with patience. She is one of the best specialists in gastrointestinal, I recommend her to anyone who has problem . I am so happy to have her as my specialist .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I honestly can't believe some of these negative comments up here about Dr Telford? Literally one of the nicest and most receptive docs I've ever met. Not to mention knowledgeable and helpful. I feel safe and listened to when I talk to her. If anyone is reading these, please at least try for yourself before listening to the negativity. I see her once every year or so and I wouldn't work with anyone else.0

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Such a caring doctor. She is a prime example of providing culturally safe care. Thanks Dr. Telford.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

The first colonoscopy I had with Telford was OK. However my second time around was very painful and traumatic . I kept insiting that I could feel alot of pain during procedure and she kept telling me to calm down and minimizing the pain I felt . I am going again to meet with her this week and talk about my experience with her and see whatbshe says. I spoke Up and said I wanted to meet with her first before going through another painful procedure.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

As other people have said on here she is arrogant and cuts people off when they're talking. I wasn't long with trying to answer her questions and was cut off at least three times. She was also very judgemental towards me which was obvious with a long silence and scowl - I'm sure Dr's are taken an oath to not judge and treat everyone one the same. I would never see her again and DO NOT recommend waiting for months to see this unprofessional Dr who refuses to listen to someone to properly help them.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Jennifer is very knowledgeable and patient oriented. She is easy to talk to and comfortable to interact with.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Not at all helpful. Didn't spend any time with me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Telford is fantastic! I changed from a different GI doctor in town because I heard that she was more up to date with the current research and might be more willing to consider new treatments/therapies. This was absolutely true. While my first GI told me that diet had nothing to do with digestive disorders, Dr. Telford was open to the idea that diet might play a role and that probiotics might be beneficial. While she does not 'prescribe' dietary changes, she is open to my adherence to SCD and respectful to the idea that addressing gut dysbiosis through diet and supplementation may actually help. It's refreshing to see a doctor with a holistic view of healing and who is well informed without being a know-it-all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015