Ratings for Dr. Seshadri Das

As an RN, I've been impressed by this doctor - having seen him treat hospital patients, family members & myself. Yes, you wait ( the staff is very willing to help with this) but once with him he takes the time to cover everything important. I'm grateful for his knowledge, experience & caring - we wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

NO BEDSIDE MANNER.....walks in to the exam room and says to me "You're beautiful...now lose weight". I had a total thyroidectomy in January of 2015 and still have not have my levels regulated.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This Dr. stopped my thyroid hormone and started me on Armour Pig thyroid. This caused palpitations, fluctuations in thyroid hormone. My new endocrinologist could not believe he pushed that medicine on me!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

As a new patient I was forewarned. Waited for the usual 3 hours, went in with copies of blood work and previous sonogram. Finally made it into the "exam" room and a young lady came in, did not introduce herself, and started reading my paperwork and typing. Dr. Das finally came in and said with my thyroid levels I should start taking Synthroid, which I have been taking since 1995. Didn't even bother to look at the information I gave and dismissed the sonogram as not an issue. Don't think I will be seeing him again. Will be seeking a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

This was and is the worst doctors office I've ever been to. We got here at 215 for a 230 appointment. And we're here until 730 and STILL haven't been seen. Don't see this man!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor for many years. True the wait is bad. Because of this, they know and they let you be worked up and return in a few hours. What other doctors office can you get away with this? In most you sit and wait for an hour and a half or more and tough. Dr. Das is always positive, has a great bedside manner and never puts you down. He does rush a bit. I have got annoyed with that too and other times he has dedicated more time. He is extremely dedicated and not worried about showing off designer shoes and running off to his house in the Hamptons like many other fancy doctors. I seen him going into the hospital at midnight when I was coming out of an emergency room. The only thing I don't like is that he is no longer taking checks for co-payments. He must be getting a lot of bounced checks but it is rough coming up with $50.00 cash on the fly for a co-payment. THat is a little unreasonable. That and the wait, I can't disagree but I just leave and come back.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I cannot believe anyone would wait the amount of time needed to see this man...it's like waiting to see the Wizard of Oz!! I had an 11 am appt & with no one to watch my 2 yr old, had to bring him with me. The first thing i noticed is that the office is packed with people & looks very outdated & dirty. Not enough room for everyone. People were grumbling about how long they were waiting, & some had even packed a meal! I expect to wait an hour or so, but after almost 3 hours- with no one coming out to say anything about the delay- I get up to see what's going on. Mind you, my son has been as patient as a 2 yr old in a stroller could be. When I get to the desk, someone comes in for their appointment & is told to come back hours later!!! Then I was asked if I had other things to do...could I come back around 6pm!!! WHAT????? I said absolutely not!! I told them I could not wait with my child any longer & that I was canceling my appt. NO ONE IS WORTH THAT KIND OF WAIT! RIDICULOUS!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I am a thyroid patient. This doctors conflicting reports on my case have devastated me into utter confusion. The waiting period is astonishing; on a good day, you will wait at least more than two hours. The office is so dirty. The waiting room chairs are all ripped. I will not place my coat on the chairs or anything else. I have seen dry blood on the pavements. He will not give any test results over the telephone. Extremely disgusted and searching for a new endocrinologist. I have to start from point "0" again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

very angry!! Didn't diagnose my child with what was classic textbook symptoms of hyperthyroidism.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Waited 3 hours to be seen for 5 mins. Pt b4 me was seen for about 10 mins. Y is the wait so long if pts r only being seen 4 such a short time. This doctor has no respect for his patient's time. Good thing I had someone to pick up my child that day. The other staff members seems just as miserable. Will be looking for another endochronologist.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Seshadri Das's Credentials

• Hindi

• Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1968)

Workers Comp