Ratings for Dr. David Huebert

Dr. Huebert performed a lateral release on my knee for patellar instability and pain behind the kneecap 2 yrs ago. I had originaly dislocated my kneecap years earlier and tore the MPFL. This surgery has created tremendous problems with pain, medial instability, and leg strength. It has crippled my knee and leg to the point that I am bed ridden. I would encourage Dr. Huebert to read the current literature in regards to patellofemoral problems and note that lateral releases are rarely if ever a good option for PF problems. The lateral release creates unnecessary tissue damage, it directly weakens the vastus lateralis, and destabilizes the patella and allows it to function in a looser fashion.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Does unnecessary surgery instead of offering techniques for pain management. Misleads patient in regards to the type of procedure being performed. Does not thoroughly discuss risks and complications of surgery. Gives generic answers in regards to specific questions. Is very vague and undetailed in answering questions. Does not do what is best for the patient, only what is best for himself (surgery/ money). Will throw a patient under the bus if there are any post op problems and will blame the patient for not working hard enough. The patient is always wrong, he is always right.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Very nice person. Fixed my knee so that it works very well.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

this doctor is really rude and arrogant he shows no good bedside manners at all he should be operating on animals not humanes this doctor was 45 minutes late for appointment and when asked to see doctor when he came out, he told me he has outher patients before me yet to see , this doctor shows no campasionate or care about his behavior and when i finally got to see him he told me I wasnt his only patient,and that was one hour and a half later , he seen me all of 10 minutes and wanted to know why I had to see him? I told him I was reffered to him,by family doctor.something he finally looked in his file to read after he had to be told, what a waist of time, this was a complete joke !

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

this doctor is very rude.does not listen to patient, doesnt take patient serious, I found him to be a very cold doctor without any sense of knowledge after a simple scope, i am now disabled, will not be able to work again and possibly have a spinal cord stimulator implanted to ease pain this doc has caused, I have been diagnosed with rsd ,and I were a size 10 shoe and on the right leg a size 13 from extreme swelling, I was a healthy 40 year old male and never had a health problem until this doctor did a simple scope, this doctor doesnt even step up to the plate to take responsibility for the damage he causes, his licence should be revoked , as I will never be able to work again and the meds are costing $400.00 permonth and currently on dissability pension with lost wages. Is this fare? and he should be operating on animals,beware dont use this doctor if you do you will regret it , he doesnt even appologize for the damage he caused

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Dr Huebert had a great peronality and bedside manner and I have been nothing but happy with the results my surgery so far. I found him to be very personable, and appreciative of efforts his patients put in. Very knowledgeable if you ask him direct questions and express genuine interest in what he did. To whoever said he isn't doing extraordinary stuff, well a doctor especially an orthopedic surgeon does do extraordinary stuff ;). Overall, I would recommend him, I had ACL reconstruction and meniscal work as well. Be certain he expects his patients to work hard to regain function and be pro-active in their recovery.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008