Ratings for Dr. William E. Brown

Dr. Brown has been my doctor for 30 years and I would not change doctors for any reason.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I have been with Dr. Brown for 17 years. I am now 32, and don't know WHAT I'll do when he decides to retire! This is a Dr. who treats the whole person. He has fantastic bedside manner, and really puts his patients at ease (considering the nature of his job). Most importantly, he listens to and values his patients' opinions. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any of my friends. Thanks, Dr. Brown!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Brown is such a kind and caring doctor. He listens to his patients and asks questions as well. His calm nature means so much-especially since his patients may be anxious about the exam to follow! He is active in his community, and he donates his spare time to mission work-greatly helping those who cannot afford medical care. He is very "down to earth" and approachable, and it is refreshing to see that in a doctor. What a super physician-I wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2005

Dr. William E. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1977)