Ratings for Dr. Christopher Vertullo

He may know his stuff but his attitude is rude and off putting. His bed side manner was blunt and when I asked questions he invalidated my beliefs and values. He was escorting me to the door as I was asking questions. I would not like to engage his services. I am sure there are good surgeons out there who value their patients well being and mentality.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Rude, arrogant and didn't take the time to look into the cause of my knee problem. People who say they are happy with him must have been paid to comment!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Don't bother seeing him more worried about his reputation than his patients. Didn't want to operate on me so went and got a second opion and booked in for a kneee recon. Glad I went to someone else, he is not worth the time and money

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Very happy with the whole consultation, operation and after care process. I had knee reconstruction with full range of movement after 7 weeks. Excellent service from all the practice staff.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Don't bother seeing him! he is rude, arrogant and not worth the time and money. Found him to be very un-professional. If you want to be offended go and see him

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY!!! Stupid doctor. The only people giving him good reviews are because they are injected with happy medicine while they are under.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I had a right knee replacement a few weeks ago with Dr Vertullo. His nurse Emi and receptionist Wendy are very nice people. I was walking the same day I had the surgery and went home on the second day. The computer assisted surgery and special blocks from the anaesthetist Dr Tom worked a treat ! My other knee replacement at Allamanda was a lot more painful and swollen after the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I'm a 50 year old ex-athlete. I saw two other surgeons who couldn't help me as I was too young. Dr Vertullo performed an osteotomy and restored my knee joint surface - i'm now back running (very slowly) and living life. I was very happy with the whole process. He does tend to run late so bring a book ! Front office staff are very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have had two knee surgeries with Dr Vertullo. He replaced my right knee three years ago, then my left knee late last year. I went home after both knees after 2 days. Dr Tom, the anaesthetist was fantastic. I had no pain at all after my second knee. Emi and Wendy are lovely people- cant say enough about the whole team approach that I experienced. This has really changed my life for the better !

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had a knee reconstruction with Dr Vertullo. He was very approachable and friendly. Emi his nurse was great. I'm now three months after the surgery and it is all going well. My physio is very happy with my progress. I have a follow-up next month.

Dr. Christopher Vertullo's Credentials