Ratings for Dr. Scott Salisbury

Fantastic, personable, caring, funny & professional Doctor. Even though we haven't have a successful full term pregnancy (1 round of IVF 2 embryo transfer, 1 resulted in a negative and the second we were luckily enough to fall pregnant but miscarried at 8 weeks 3 days), he knows what he is talking about and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have experienced. Mum refers to him as a family friend because that's how comfortable you feel after meeting him. He is the sweetest man.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

So compassionate, called me after hours even on weekends . Professional and truely knowledgeable! Provides excellent, beyond expectations advice and care . We fell pregnant first time with his drug regimen after 9 failed attempts with Monash Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

After 3 xIVF unsuccessful attempts not a single call from Scott. No compassion. No advice. Avoid him if your case is complex.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr Scott is a credit to his profession, he is a caring and friendly doctor and helped us have our baby girl after many years trying.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr Salisbury is the best! He has a wealth of wisdom and is most kind. I have never had any concerns with his medical care and would highly recommend him. He makes you feel at ease and has a great sense of humour. Absolutely one of the best fertility specialists in Brisbane.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr. Scott Salisbury is an excellent doctor he explain everything so good. He makes you laught and made me and my husband feel very comfortable by explaining everything step by step. He also care because it is a tuff journey but it is worth a try with him. My Husband and I was trying for 7 years and of all the doctors we've seen he was by all the best, thanks Doc!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Salisbury seems to know his stuff, however he nearly always runs late for his appointments, which you could overlook if it was just a few minutes every now and then and when there are emergencies, but when your paying what you do to see a specialist such as Dr Salisbury, you expect better time management and service.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Scott is a truly lovely man and an excellent Doctor. He is my 3rd fertility specialist and I am very happy I have changed. His communication is excellent. He's funny and compassionate, yet knowledgeable and I trust his judgement 100%. Some of the other fertility specialists I have been to charge a fortune and can't wait to get rid of you but I never feel rushed with him and he is always open to my questions and suggestions and he gives me the options available and allows me to make the decisions. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Scott has been amazing to us in our journey to have our first baby. While things, on our part, have not always gone to plan Scott has been so caring, thoughtful, supportive and professional. His support staff are so easy to talk to and nothing is ever a worry. We could not be happier with Scott's service and dedication in making our family dream a reality! Thank you, thank you, thank you Scott!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr Salisbury convinced me to have a "simple" procedure that has left me unable to have sexual intercourse without pain. I've since found out that this "simple" procedure was not necessary. He found a new diagnosis to explain these issues which have contibuted to my ruined marriage, and left me unable to have children.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011