Ratings for Dr. Jomana Montes

Absolutely amazing doctor! Takes time with you and is extremely thorough, she has been my GP for over 4 years and I cannot recommend her more highly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Amazing doctor. Have been looking for some time to find a regular doctor. They all seem to rush you through. Dr Montes was amazing from day 1. Took the time to build rapport and knows her stuff. Always follows up and makes connections between visits. Could not recommend her more highly. Simply superb!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I have just started seeing Dr Montes and already she is hands down the best GP I have ever seen- she is truly a phenomenal practitioner. I have a complex health condition and have seen many many different doctors over the years however the level of care Dr Montes provides has greatly exceeded all of my expectations. She has gone above and beyond and truly taken the time to review all of my (incredibly extensive) past medical history documents/reports and is extremely thorough in her approach. She takes the time to really listen and even makes calls outside of her clinic hours to discuss results and plans. I truly appreciate the great lengths Dr Montes goes to and I couldn't recommend her highly enough. Thank you Dr Montes! - Tegan

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr Montes is the best GP I've ever had. I feel that she truly listens, and looks to understand my overall health instead of putting a band aid on symptoms. to If every GP was like her the world would be a better place.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

The highlight of getting the flu was this capable and warm hearted doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

She is very knowledgeable and attentive. The best GP that i have ever visited.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr Jomana Montes has been our family GP since arriving in Brisbane, She is highly regarded by us us for her thoroughness, holistic approach to our family's health management and we love that she speaks to us in a curious, helpful way! Always answering our questions or concerns and always worth waiting to get an appointment. We are very pleased with "Dr Jo", as the children call her and will continue to see and recommend her to others. Thank you Dr Montes for your amazing way of practicing Medicine in a real approach to life kind of way!!! Family patients, Banyo Qld

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Reception staff at Merthyr medical have always been rude no matter who I've struck! However, is worth going there for Dr Montes. I saw her for the first time in the middle of a mental health crisis to get help and she was nothing short of amazing. Went above and beyond any doctor I've ever had before !

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The best GP I have seen in Brisbane. I have been a patient along with my whole family not just for illness but for all matters of wellness and check-ups. She is caring, listens attentively. She knows your history and follows up accurately. A very non-judgmental approach and a holistic view. She treats the whole patient and works well with complementary therapy practices if that is the patient's choice. Incredible up to date knowledge and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Best doctor I have been to. Excellent follow up. Accessible, friendly and listened to me. Has a sense of humour and lovely personality.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015