Ratings for Dr. Brian Halpern

I came into see Dr Halpern after falling down a flight of stairs and ended up hurting my knee pretty badly. Dr Halpern and his staff was very professional and very empathetic. He answered all of my questions and seemed to be very personable. Needless to say I'm feeling much better. I even recommended him to some of my family members and they are more than satisfied with the care their receiving. Thank you Dr Halpern for being so awesome!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I am an avid tennis player and had extreme elbow pain that made it difficult to play. After seeing Dr. Halpern a few times, he made the pain go away entirely and now I am playing better than ever. Dr. Halpern is a great doctor, and I have recommended him to several other people who have all said the same thing.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

My son fractured his growth plate on his ankle at baseball camp, and we were told at the hospital it wasn't broke. Dr. Halpern saw the fracture, and treated my son. He is a wonderful doctor, and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Brian Halpern's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1981)