Ratings for Dr. Michael Klein

Excellent doctor. Spends time and doesn't rush the visit. Understanding and knowledgeable. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Klein's since 2003. I am a medical professional myself, and have found him to be among the brightest, most caring, and dedicated practitioners I know. I have referred many of my family members and associates to him. He is very knowledgeable and adheres to evidence-based medical treatment guidelines. His personality is very easy going - he does a great job of building a rapport with his patients, and has a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Klein has been my Doctor for 4 years. He's always been helpful to me. Very friendly and pleasant. No problems here.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Very self-absorbed, almost to the point of looking down to his patients. I got the impression that he thought he was the only one in the room with any measurable intelligence. He needs to climb off that pedestal.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Guy from 7/10/07 doesn't know what he's talking about. Family doctors take care of children too!! State pays for flu vaccine so relax. And how would he know what labs your insurance will pay for? he doesn't make money from labs either! Our whole family sees him, he's great. Very practical, down to earth, very well educated, caring and funny!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr Klein is patient, caring and genuinely concerned for his patients. He takes all the time needed and is very knowledgeable. He has a way of putting his patients at ease. His staff is pleasant and competent.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

strange guy, looks like a giant, told me i would not have to pay for my labs but then i was charged the fees, what a liar, practically forced me to geta flu shot even though i declined it like 2 times, i think he makes xtra money off those, i asked him the name of a good pediatrician to bring my son too, he kept insisting that i bring him to him and would not give me a name of a pedia doc

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Michael Klein's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 2000)

Unicare