Ratings for Dr. Caroline Biscay

Dr. Biscay has been my family doctor for 7 years. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and highly skilled. She takes the time to listen to my concerns and always follows up. She is simply amazing

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Nice doctor who has generally good knowledge. Terrible staff who have forgotten, overlooked and completely fudged important information on file more than a couple times.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Biscay is amazing. Myself, my husband and baby all go to her and none of us have any complaints. She tells you straight-forward medical advice and is thorough.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Biscay is a wonderful and kind doctor but the call centre booking and front desk is terrible never seen such terrible service. The nurses and Dr. Biscay are wonderful caring,warm and smiley that is what keeps me going.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Biscay is a very professional and kind hearted down to earth person who always help and listens to the patients concerns. Always understanding and the nurses are just as nice I think shes an amazing doctor who has truly helps.thanks

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Biscay is warm and caring, thoughtful and sensitive. Listens, and is compassionate and knowledgeable. She is great! office staff are testy and unfriendly, and you will never, EVER get through to a human being for any reason except to book an appointment. But it's worth it to see Dr Biscay

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I just love Dr. Biscay, she has always been there for me. She is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and extremely concerned about my well being.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Biscay Has been my family physician for the past 3 years. She is knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate and understanding. She always offers great advice and excellent depth of medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Biscay has been our family physician for three years and going. We love her! She knowledgable, approachable and friendly. Granted I have no where near her level of knowledge, but I have some basic college-level biology knowledge; never has she made me feel uncomfortable about it. She takes the time to answer our questions. She demonstrated great care, concern and sympathy during my third pregnancy (I suffered from near pre-natal depression). She always has a warm approach towards me, my husband and my children.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have always had mixed feelings about Dr.Biscay and her office. She is helpful with general things like removing a mole, ear cleanings, etc. but I have asked her a few questions about genital hygiene and sexual issues on a few occasions and she was vague and seemed disinterested. When I bring up issues or requests, I seem to need to convince her to care on almost every occasion. She sometimes comes off as warm and caring, but usually rushes through appointments. For the past year, the office seems to have undergone some changes, no luck EVER getting through to their front desk, and the staff that work there are usually testy and unfriendly. On a positive note, the nurses at this office are great!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014