Ratings for Dr. Timothy Deutscher

Quack, quack. Complete idiot, not worth the trip to Nanaimo to see him. It took less than one minute for him to diagnose my injury. He said he could find no reason why I was in pain and I had a level pelvis. I have one leg 5/8" shorter than the other and have scoliosis, I had an MRI to find out I have 3 herniated disks one had torn open and required surgery to remove part of disc from being attatched to a nerve. I recommend you have a discussion with a brick wall rather than this idiot and you will be better off. This( doctor) should give up his practice and save people pain and suffering from stupid diagnoses. I would like the college of physicians to investigate this moron and have him removed from his field. The only field he should be in is a field of hay. The only reason this quack gets one star is you cannot leave it blank or make it a minus.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Terrible, went in and he had me screaming in pain I said "stop, stop f--- off stop", he said he didn't need to take that abuse and he walked out. I went out and talked to the receptionist and he wouldn't come out of the back to even talk to me . Months of waiting, just to be hurt and ignored. Don't go to this doctor. I don't know what is going on in his life, but he is not present. Cancel your appt. and go to another specialist you deserve better.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I saw Dr. Deutscher for help with my amputation. He spent a full hour with me and gave me his complete attention. I felt very engaged in the appointment as it was clear he was listening very intently to everything I had to say. I would definitely recommend this specialist to anyone who asked.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

This is my first visit to Dr. Deutscher. I arrived on time and waited only 10 minutes. Dr. D asked many questions regarding my concerns and listened attentively. Afterwards he evaluated my physical condition. I must say that he did not rush me out the door as many other doctors would after 15 minutes - he took his time, over 1 hour to be evaluated. He was very conscientious and I would recommend anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I had the impression that this man just did not care, he did not read the notes from my Doctor and wrote a letter to my insurance company stating I had a level pelvis and could find no reason why I was in pain. He claimed to have done a bunch of tests this is untrue. My left leg is almost 3/4 inch shorter than the right, I had surgery to remove part of a ripped disc that was attatched to a nerve. I could find no reason why I should not call this"doctor" a quack and not worth visiting. This is my opinion based on the one visit with the man. I guess he was not in the top percentile of his class.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Worst appointment of my life!! Waited months for the appointment, waited another 1/2hr in the room, only to be treated like crap. Was told he can only "speculate" as to why my hip has deep pain, when I requested MRI he suggested that I can have one, but I will have to pay for it & we are done here, folded his referral for further X-rays & said we are done here. Worst manner I've ever experienced. Perhaps he should re-educated himself & get into another profession, one that doesn't deal with the public, he must have lost his compassion to help people, he seems to just want his payment from the Government for the appointment. Good luck to anyone having to deal with this doctor, be prepared to ask your GP to see another more compassionate doctor. Shame on him for still being in the field and treating people with no dignity when they suggest they may not be satisfied with a "speculated" answer.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Make sure you call to confirm your appointment with the staff at this office. after waiting 6 months for a call from them, then another 3 months for my appointment date the door was locked. I showed up for my appointment which I traveled to from out of town after taking 12 hours of vacation time to make only to find that they were closed for extended Christmas holidays. I am 100% sure the error was on their part. I will be getting my Doctor to refer to another Specialist. Very unimpressed. Good luck dealing with these fools!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Although 1/2 hour late, I found Dr Deutscher very thorough and caring with a very pleasant manner. He is following up with referral treatment at this time. I would recommend this doctor to a friend for certain.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Completely lacking in any real solid evaluation into my hip dysfunction that has gone undiagnosed until recently visiting a physio and sports injury center. He refused to manupulate and test my hip in detail or have me show him what the hip "clunk" was all about and the mechanics of this dysfunction. Testing was brief and very slack in relation to other testing that has been performed.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

has no bed side manners told me nothing was wrong, hurt me during exam, went against what a specialist had clearly diagnosed months before as well as a nerve conduction test had proved basically told me to stop feeling sorry for myself...lousy doctor would waste time with a appointment with him ...doesn't care and should retire

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010