Ratings for Dr. Scott Sommerville

...................................................................

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr Sommerville replaced my right hip in 2005. Every aspect of my experience with him was professional and courteous. The operation and recovery were completely pain free, which rather amazed me. He gave me my life back. I am going to contact him again this week to arrange for the replacement of my left hip joint, something I am entering into with total confidence.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I would like to Thank Dr Scott Sommerville, His friendly staff for the very professional care and attention during my recent Total Hip Replacement surgery at The Wesley Hospital. The Wonderful care and attention that Dr Sommerville gives is the best I have had in my history of surgery. He is such a brilliant Surgon. His bedside manner makes you feel so much at ease and relaxed my rapid recovery was the result of his professional attention, I would hesitate in recommended Dr Sommerville with any Orthopedic Surgery. "Highly Recommendable"

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr Scott Sommerville did my total knee replacement nearly 5 years ago. I found him to be a brilliant surgeon who took the time to explain everything in terms that i could easily understand. He was a very caring doctor and as someone pointed out he even came into hospital on weekends to check on me. I've had to have many ops over the years and found him to be one of two of my drs. who I have full trust in. I will not think of going anywhere else when it comes to my other knee and my hips etc.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Obviously VERY busy, VERY curt, very fascicious and if I had the time over I would have gone elsewhere!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

As others have said he is all round a fantastic Surgeon who is knowledgeable, great bedside manner and has the ability to explain things in easy to understand fashion. Dr Sommerville did the 5th total knee replacement I have had and I can say he was far and above any other Surgeon I have had and I have seen a great amount of them.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

A very approachable and knowledgeable doctor who provided detailed information on options available and risks involved. Did an excellent operation and I have had a fantastic result.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I was in hospital for a month following surgery, and Dr Sommerville visited me every day, including on the weekends. I think that is just amazing and shows you how much he cares about his patients. He is friendly, puts you at ease, is realistic and extremely knowledgeable. He did a great job with my surgery. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Good time management & communication skills. Clear explanations of problem & options. Takes time to answer questions. Respectful. Good functional outcome after surgery.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Spent all the time we needed to understand what was going to happen and has great followup. His staff were also very helpful

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007