Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Bashir-Elahi

Dr Nick is a kind, knowledgeable, skillful and human doctor. I saw him regularly as a university student, and he is obviously as good as always.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Listens well. Has exceptional range of knowledge. Seen him many times - I trust him with my health which is more than I can say for any other GP Ive known.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr Bashir-Elahi is a no nonsense doctor and it is up to the patient to make it an informative two-way information flow to get the most out of the consultation.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Friendly, Kind, Listens to you without making prior judgments. Is not in a hurry to medicate & send you on your way like some doctors these days.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Terrific doctor and great guy. Dr Nick has a genuine interest in my well-being. I have been seeing him well over 8 years and he is the best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Very good doctor. I went to three doctors before him and none of them even wanted to entertain that i had an issue. Doctor Nick was the first doctor that took me seriously and it resulted in me going in for surgery within 3 months after waiting over a year. Very patient kind and he listens. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

He is a fantastic Doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Good doctor very polite knows more than others ive met And bulk bills

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

This doctor was more interested in chatting to keep me in there longer and charge me more than actually getting to the route of the problem! Very keen to dispense medication at the drop of a hat, not even asking whether I was on anything to begin with. I got the feeling after I challenged one of his comments, that he was more interested in heading out the door and getting rid of me than acknowledging I had a right to question his diagnosis. If you're just interested in a chat and some cold medication, sure he's great, but if you want a more thorough and caring follow up, go to one of the other doctors.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

was an excellent Doctor we miss having him as a GP as moved to different country

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010