Ratings for Dr. Masis Perk

Very pleased with my visit to Dr. Perk. He was right on time, and very pleasant. He took the time to listen to everything I had to say, asked a lot of questions, and took his time. I did not feel rushed at all, and though I was very nervous he remained calm and respectful. He was very knowledgeable and was sure to answer all of my questions clearly. He remembered my concerns brought up at the beginning of the visit, and took the time to recap at the end without me having to bring them up. Very happy with the care I received, and would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr Perk is fabulous, I can't say enough about how attentive and quick he was to get things rolling for me to rule out some pretty serious problems with my heart. He is kind and clearly very knowledgeable, and gets right down to business. I appreciate that in a doc.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr.Perk was kind, helpful, not in a hurry, great follow up and spoke so I could understand., to the point and a sense of humour.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Thanks to Dr Perk I still have my husband. Halifax Dr. spoke very highly of him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Extremely courteous and very knowledgeable.....very happy to see again as he speaks clearly and explains things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Perk was wonderful. He was helpful, informative and very kind. Thought he was just great!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I have seen Dr. Perk several times and he was very helpful and supportive on all occasions. He was also very courteous to both me and my wife. If most of us put in the hours he does, I suspect we would be much less pleasant. I would certainly recommend him to those needing his services.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

What are you talking about?This dr.was super good with my mother and my family.He seemed very professional with us and staff.I will recommend him to people who have real heart problems.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

after waiting 1 1/2 hours past our appointment time for a stress test he had to go for an emergency (lunch) while we waited. Two months later, still no report on result of echo cardiogram or stress test.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I saw this doctor yesterday at the hospital and he seemed both very pleasant as well as knowledgable. He explained everything to me and made me feel very comfortable during a difficult procedure. I would definitely want to see him again if necessary.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009