Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Wilson

extremely kind and listens Helped me greatly I am doing better

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Gave me answers with a kind approach . His nurse and team are helpful. Doing better thanks to him

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Gave me answers I needed and extremely kind. Helped me have a diagnosis. Formed a plan that helped me get back to my life

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

He's just hard to reach but his nurse responds fast

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Cleveland Clinic Main Campus is LUCKY to have him as a staff member!!!! You need a Neurologist? Do yourself a favor and call, no need to look any further. I got diagnosed with POTS after two visits. He makes that connection with patients like we all desire from our Doctors.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr Wilson is the kindest and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is the best. If you have any questions Marie his nurse with you. They are a great team. Wish he could be my doctor for everything.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

For a decade (from 15-25) I saw countless doctors, specialists, and even other neurologists in the Cleveland Clinic. Not one was able to help me. By my second visit Dr. Wilson had given me a diagnosis and a treatment plan. He is THE most caring doctor I could imagine. I don't want to sound melodramatic, but for ten years daily life was painful and a struggle. By the time I saw Dr. Wilson I was close to giving up (and in certain ways already had). Dr. Wilson is a part of the reason I am happy, have my heath managed, and am even here. I am forever thankful to him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

As good as it gets. 14 years trying to figure out what is wrong, and Dr Wilson figured it out in 4 days. amazing!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Wilson is truly a blessing. He is the only neuro who took my dysautonomia seriously as well as horrid migraine.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Wilson is very compassionate, he cares deeply about his patients. I was in pain for years, I went to Dr. Wilson for signs of neuropathy, not only did he treat my neuropathy, but the pain that used to keep me in bed at least once a week is gone! He is the best Doctor I've ever had! I love Dr. Wilson!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Robert G. Wilson's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Anthem Blue Cross