Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Wilson

Dr. Wilson is excellent in every way! He is extremely thorough, very persistent to find the problem and genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Pass four appointments have been cancelled by him . Does not return phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I would not recommend Dr.Wilson. His temperament is that of a petulant adolescent. He should not interact with patients. He is abusive, antagonistic and he easily creates a hostile patient doctor environment. I can not assess his medical skills due to the fact that he never offered any. In closing, the staff is good and I experienced acceptable wait times. If one increases those category ratings you only rating the doctor higher. I rate Dr. Wilson as a disgrace to doctors everywhere

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I have been Dr. Wilsons patient for aboutb4 years. I couldn't be happier. When other Doctors were at a loss as to what was going on, within a few visits and a few tests we had a diagnosis and treatment plan for my Dysautonomia. I have my life back thanks to him(although he insists it was a team effort)! He is kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable! It takes me about 1 hr 20 minutes to get there, he is well worth the drive.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

extremely kind and listens Helped me greatly I am doing better

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Gave me answers with a kind approach . His nurse and team are helpful. Doing better thanks to him

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Gave me answers I needed and extremely kind. Helped me have a diagnosis. Formed a plan that helped me get back to my life

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

He's just hard to reach but his nurse responds fast

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Cleveland Clinic Main Campus is LUCKY to have him as a staff member!!!! You need a Neurologist? Do yourself a favor and call, no need to look any further. I got diagnosed with POTS after two visits. He makes that connection with patients like we all desire from our Doctors.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr Wilson is the kindest and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is the best. If you have any questions Marie his nurse with you. They are a great team. Wish he could be my doctor for everything.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Robert G. Wilson's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Coresource