flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

He's just hard to reach but his nurse responds fast

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Cleveland Clinic Main Campus is LUCKY to have him as a staff member!!!! You need a Neurologist? Do yourself a favor and call, no need to look any further. I got diagnosed with POTS after two visits. He makes that connection with patients like we all desire from our Doctors.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr Wilson is the kindest and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is the best. If you have any questions Marie his nurse with you. They are a great team. Wish he could be my doctor for everything.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

For a decade (from 15-25) I saw countless doctors, specialists, and even other neurologists in the Cleveland Clinic. Not one was able to help me. By my second visit Dr. Wilson had given me a diagnosis and a treatment plan. He is THE most caring doctor I could imagine. I don't want to sound melodramatic, but for ten years daily life was painful and a struggle. By the time I saw Dr. Wilson I was close to giving up (and in certain ways already had). Dr. Wilson is a part of the reason I am happy, have my heath managed, and am even here. I am forever thankful to him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Wilson is very compassionate, he cares deeply about his patients. I was in pain for years, I went to Dr. Wilson for signs of neuropathy, not only did he treat my neuropathy, but the pain that used to keep me in bed at least once a week is gone! He is the best Doctor I've ever had! I love Dr. Wilson!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Wilson is the ONLY neurologist that didn't give up on me...took 3 years, multiple "second opinions", MRI's and labs later, and he FINALLY gave me a dx...Always takes his time with patients, listens and is TRUELY concerned with overall health and well being..I will never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Wilson!. he is truly a wonderful doctor. he treats his patients with great care and concern. he has been my neurologist for 3 years now and I'd never dream of going to see another neuro every again!. he listens to everything, gives excellent advice and never over-medicates. he has kept me on the right path as where other doctors have never been able to figure out what was wrong and correctly care for my neurological issues. Dr. Wilson is truly exceptional!!!!. I'm extremely thankful!.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Robert G. Wilson's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me answers I needed and extremely kind. Helped me have a diagnosis. Formed a plan that helped me get back to my life "

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's just hard to reach but his nurse responds fast "

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cleveland Clinic Main Campus is LUCKY to have him as a staff member!!!! You need a Neurologist? Do yourself a favor and call, no need to look any further. I got..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wilson is the kindest and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is the best. If you have any questions Marie his nurse with you. They are a great team. Wi..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For a decade (from 15-25) I saw countless doctors, specialists, and even other neurologists in the Cleveland Clinic. Not one was able to help me. By my second v..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As good as it gets. 14 years trying to figure out what is wrong, and Dr Wilson figured it out in 4 days. amazing!"

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wilson is truly a blessing. He is the only neuro who took my dysautonomia seriously as well as horrid migraine."

September 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=112505'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

March 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=112505'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;Tampa&quot; to &quot;Cleveland&quot;, State changed from &quot;FL&quot; to &quot;OH&quot;

July 8, 2013