Ratings for Dr. William Coman

Dr Coman operated on me 11 times and is the best doctor ever!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Professor Coman is the best!!!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone who needs an ENT Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr Coman saw me at a moments notice after saying he wasn't taking anymore bookings. He was kind, thoughtful, funny and got the job done. I'd recommend him a 100%. Thank you again for being so kind.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Professor Bill Coman saved my voice - I am an operatic tenor - while learning and studying as a broke young OPERA STUDENT I realized a huge problem with sound - Voice - 'TONE , VOLUME & NATURAL VIBRATO' - I found that I could not breathe through my NOSE PROPERLY ... THE NASAL AIRWAYS WERE TOO NARROW This interfered with my voice tone - as a too narrow trumpet mouth piece would interfere with the sound and tone of a trumpet! After carefully consulting with Dr Coman I was excited by his knowledge, confidence, & creative approach! ...someone was actualy trying to work it through with me. I chose his most exciting option - reversing (TUNING UPSIDE DOWN) THE TUBINANCE BONE IN MY NOSE!- This creative surgery worked beautifully, and tripled my nasal breathing ! From there my voice progressed completely! the full continuous nose breathing - enabled by Dr Bill Coman changed my complete health totally!! - how can I thank this magnificent man who applied his full creative artistry of renewal and re- consolidating for my WHOLE FUTURE health wise. ( and carreer wise) It was so long ago he shouldn't be able to remember me! - yet I know he would! I came here by putting his name into 'GOOGLE' to see if he has a practice still in Queensland as I now have an abnormallity in my throat, and when I discussed the surgery options with the ENT specialist surgeon in Nth Queensland, He said to me "BARRY, THIS IS A VERY TRICKY SURGERY I'M AFRAID I'LL HAVE TO REFER YOU TO ANOTHER 'ENT' SURGEON!" I mentioned gee I wish I was down in brisbane! The surgeon I would trust my life with is down there,,,He said who is it?...when I said Dr Bill Coman he burst out with OH THAT IS FINE - ABSOLUTE MASTER YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY GET BETTER - OH I KNOW BILL!!! and so he sent an email off to Dr Coman on my behalf! How wonderfull it would be If he were free enough to do it for me I am praying it will be so - please join me in same thank you .........Barry Greenwood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfMV_F673dc ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXu8JP0qT4

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Bill Coman (now Professor Coman) took my case 25 years ago when I was given 3 months and no other doctor would try. He saved my life and has on a number of occasions put my mind at ease since then. He is a wonderful man with a down to earth manner which some cannot tolerate obviously but he is right in not being prepared to sugar coat the truth but to tell you what can happen. It's not always easy to hear but we deserve to know the realities. Bill Coman is an honest man and a brilliant doctor and his staff follow his lead. To all those who don't like his bedside manner too bad get over it - he has saved more lives than you know. He is a total hero in my book and that of all the people who are still here today because of him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

One of the best doctors in Australia. Highly experienced and very educated. He knows exactly what he is doing and is a fantastic man. If only he could beat me at golf. :)

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I have been a patient for over twenty years now due to a reoccurring sinus problems (polyps). He and his staff have been absolutely wonderful over the years and have gone beyond the ends of the earth to help me through tough times. Bill's professionalism and friendship has meant a great deal to my family and me, and has made this sometime painful condition bearable. Just knowing that Jean and Karen and Dr Coman are looking after me means the world to me. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Bill is the most wonderful man. I was 33 with two young babies when diagnosed with cancer and this man saved my life after others in the medical profession failed me. As a cancer survivor I struggle with health anxiety and have many many times called his rooms concerned and he had seen me immediately to put my mind at ease . A truly humble, knowledgable and beautiful man who I trust implicitly with my life. As for his staff to all you miserable ungrateful fools Jean and Karen are the THE BEST. These woman will go to the ends of the earth for people who actually appreciate the work they do, it's them who organise other consultants and your surgery and your after care, they have immense humanity and have shown me love and support from day one. Whenever I have called panic stricken they have made an appointment for me the same day, they have been there for me both personally and professionally and are warm friendly and compassionate. I would highly recommend them all.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I have been a patient for over 20 years, and past surgery, all staff are friendly, helpful,and Dr W Coman i found to be very empathetic , and cares about ongoing conditions. I am very satisfied with his service all these years.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Lying here in hospital I cannot thank enough bill coman and his staff for their assistance with my current surgery doctor coman was extremely prompt in his diagnosis of my condition offering support and encouragement to a very nervous patient.staff behind the desk had an appointment for me on the same day that I phoned an searched for assisting medical practitioners to assist doctor coman with my surgery the next day. To all the grumbles aren't we lucky to have such experienced doctors working towards making us feel well to live a longer healthy life. Laima riseley

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013