Ratings for Dr. Benoit Bessette

I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor to go through my surgeries with. He knew the scar scared me and he took his time, both times, and I have healed beautifully. He’s amazing!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Just did knee microfracture. Dr. Bessette is amazing

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I first met the dr in Oct of 2017. To have a bicep reattached. He kindly and at a level i could understand. In dec of 2017 he did the operation. After a week i removed the bandage to care for the incision site. I was shocked and very happy . I have 2 tattoos right where he needed to cut. Understanding how important they are to me he cut between them. I also has a question and a reaction to something in the cast. Ben tried a few times to contact me . Since the follow up hes proven to me he is not only very professional. But he cares about his patients. I highly respect him and his staff. I would also highly recommend him. The only thing i found an issue was the rudeness the french speaking hospital staff showed my wife. But that's not on him. 5 stars......

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Benoit is a great surgeon. Had meniscus reconstruction surgery on my two knees. Both are great! Thanks

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I went to Dr. Bessette for an ACL reconstruction surgery. The procedure went well and Dr. Bessette answered all my questions. However, for every appointment I had to wait over an hour and a half past my appointment time. The staff was unhelpful when I asked for an approximate wait time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is an excellent Doctor, and very special cousin just like his mom Monique Bessette was to my life, and I will miss her forever.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Hi,had the ACL reconstr. and partial meniscus tear fixed by DR.Bessette. I'm beyond pleased with the surgery. I had no pain after the surgery, felt amazing. Could drive a week after. Went 3 times a week to physio, helps a lot. My knee is getting better every day. I can only say he did an amazing job with my knee, couldn't be happier. Will definitely refer to anybody. Good job Dr. Bessette. Thanks

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He is excellent knowledge experience with patient treat every one equally and he listen to what you going to say. before my operation my hand was completely paralyze he brought it back to normal

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

The best doctor I have ever met. Vert kind and soft spoken. He took good care of my mother and was very happy with what he did for her. He is the kind of doctor every patient should have. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Bessette is by far the best doctor I've dealt with in general. He's extremely kind, and best of all, extremely patient. Yes, you have to wait a good couple hours to see him sometimes, but he's well worth it. While other doctors rush you, he takes his time with you and doesn't get up to leave until you've had all of your questions answered. He is sympathetic and has good bedside manners. Also, he's very intelligent - he saw problematic things on my MRI scan that the MRI report didn't even mention (don't trust those reports!!). He did surgery on my knee to remove some floating cartilage and didn't botch the surgery like my previous surgeon did. Yay! Definitely the best knee surgeon in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016