Ratings for Dr. Benoit Bessette

I went to Dr. Bessette for an ACL reconstruction surgery. The procedure went well and Dr. Bessette answered all my questions. However, for every appointment I had to wait over an hour and a half past my appointment time. The staff was unhelpful when I asked for an approximate wait time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is an excellent Doctor, and very special cousin just like his mom Monique Bessette was to my life, and I will miss her forever.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Hi,had the ACL reconstr. and partial meniscus tear fixed by DR.Bessette. I'm beyond pleased with the surgery. I had no pain after the surgery, felt amazing. Could drive a week after. Went 3 times a week to physio, helps a lot. My knee is getting better every day. I can only say he did an amazing job with my knee, couldn't be happier. Will definitely refer to anybody. Good job Dr. Bessette. Thanks

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He is excellent knowledge experience with patient treat every one equally and he listen to what you going to say. before my operation my hand was completely paralyze he brought it back to normal

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

The best doctor I have ever met. Vert kind and soft spoken. He took good care of my mother and was very happy with what he did for her. He is the kind of doctor every patient should have. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Bessette is by far the best doctor I've dealt with in general. He's extremely kind, and best of all, extremely patient. Yes, you have to wait a good couple hours to see him sometimes, but he's well worth it. While other doctors rush you, he takes his time with you and doesn't get up to leave until you've had all of your questions answered. He is sympathetic and has good bedside manners. Also, he's very intelligent - he saw problematic things on my MRI scan that the MRI report didn't even mention (don't trust those reports!!). He did surgery on my knee to remove some floating cartilage and didn't botch the surgery like my previous surgeon did. Yay! Definitely the best knee surgeon in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Ben did my rotator cuff repair. it was only 10 days from my initial consult until the surgery. Zero wait time at both the consult and surgery. will post again when the sling comes off and I can move again.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

He did my left a.c. 2 weeks ago and I can do circles with my arm already. Great work

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Bessette is a caring doctor. He is handling my brother-in-law's displaced and broken shoulder. His skills in reading x-rays and developing a treatment plan are excellent. We have seen him twice and will see Dr. Bessette again in 2 weeks. Within a week my brother-in-law has shown improvement. Dr. Bessette did not rush through the appointment but treated us like royalty.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Had meniscus reconstruction with Dr. Bessette and he took the 2.5 hours to reconstruct my badly torn meniscus, knee is great! Thanks

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014