Ratings for Dr. Sam F. Flosi

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Flosi and Dr. Doah! You may have to wait a while for Flosi but the wait is worth it. They both make me feel at ease and spend as much time as needed to explain everything. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Flosi is amazing! So friendly and helpful. His staff is great and is willing to help you with anything that you need. Everyone makes you feel so welcomed and relaxed. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an OBGYN. I am so glad that I found him!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

It's 4:00 and my 82 year old mother and I are still waiting for her 1:30 appointment. How's that for punctuality. What a joke.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

ONE OF THE GREATEST OBGYN THAT YOU CAN FIND. I COULD NOT MORE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Flosi has been my dr. since 1994; I highly recommend him and Dr. Doah.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Flosi for over 11 years now. He came by recommendation of a friend of mine. He did my hysterectomy in 2001. He spent an hour if not longer with my husband and myself, explaining all my options and what would happen before during and after. I had already had my children before starting to see Dr Flosi. He never treated me as second best because I was there for just gyne care. He still treats me like a human being and takes all my concerns seriously. These traits are very hard to find in Drs now a days. Also during my surgery he personally came out and updated my husband, not a nurse, he himself. Which we thought in itself said ALOT about Dr Flosi himself as a person. I truly believe he is one of a kind. I am going to see him tomorrow for my annual check up and look forward to catching up with him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I love Dr. Flosi. He was so wonderful through out my pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

This physician is amazing. I actually cares about his patients, wheather you are a new or an old patient. I did wait awhile in the waiting room, but my visit was exceptional. What a wonderful doctor...they are so hard to come by these days.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

I absolutely love Dr.Flosi! I feel blessed that I finally found such a wonderful doctor. As I type this, I am at palos hospital because Dr.Flosi did my hysterectomy this morning. I was so shocked that he called mr the night before and sat on the phonr and answered all my concerns. He is the most caring doctor I have seen! I work in the medical field,so I have seen quite a few doctors with their patients, and none compares to him. I recommend him 100%. People mention the wait time but he is well worth the wait! He treats you like you are his only patient instead of rushing you out the door...cant say enough great things!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

This was my first time to see Dr. Flosi. I did wait a long time, but the good doctors spend extra time with everyone, so I don't see this as a negative. He was very caring and apologetic about the delay. He answered all my questions and was very kind and his nurse Donna was also. If you are in a hurry then don't go there, if you want a caring doctor then do!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Sam F. Flosi's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orland Park, IL