Ratings for Dr. Sam F. Flosi

This place will schedule you incorrectly after you’ve taken a day off of work, and not give a rats a$$ about it. They don’t have the decency to call you to tell you the doctor is not even there. They don’t care at all about your time. AT ALL. Expect to waste hours and hours for them to just act as if you’re nothing. I have heard good things so I tried to like the office, but what a mistake. HORRIBLE. Nobody should be treated like that.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Flosi is the best OB/Gyn doctor. Dr. Flosi takes immediate action to resolve any issue related to woman's health. He is thorough and explains everything very well. The wait to see him is well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Flosi and Dr. Doah! You may have to wait a while for Flosi but the wait is worth it. They both make me feel at ease and spend as much time as needed to explain everything. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Flosi is amazing! So friendly and helpful. His staff is great and is willing to help you with anything that you need. Everyone makes you feel so welcomed and relaxed. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an OBGYN. I am so glad that I found him!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

It's 4:00 and my 82 year old mother and I are still waiting for her 1:30 appointment. How's that for punctuality. What a joke.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

ONE OF THE GREATEST OBGYN THAT YOU CAN FIND. I COULD NOT MORE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Flosi has been my dr. since 1994; I highly recommend him and Dr. Doah.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Flosi for over 11 years now. He came by recommendation of a friend of mine. He did my hysterectomy in 2001. He spent an hour if not longer with my husband and myself, explaining all my options and what would happen before during and after. I had already had my children before starting to see Dr Flosi. He never treated me as second best because I was there for just gyne care. He still treats me like a human being and takes all my concerns seriously. These traits are very hard to find in Drs now a days. Also during my surgery he personally came out and updated my husband, not a nurse, he himself. Which we thought in itself said ALOT about Dr Flosi himself as a person. I truly believe he is one of a kind. I am going to see him tomorrow for my annual check up and look forward to catching up with him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I love Dr. Flosi. He was so wonderful through out my pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

This physician is amazing. I actually cares about his patients, wheather you are a new or an old patient. I did wait awhile in the waiting room, but my visit was exceptional. What a wonderful doctor...they are so hard to come by these days.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Sam F. Flosi's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orland Park, IL