Ratings for Dr. Sina Beiraghi

Been going to him for years. Quality care. Doesn't rush. Gets it right, and knows when you refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr Beiraghi is the best Dr I have ever been to and I wouldn't consider taking my family to anyone else. I was new to working in the area and wasn't well so I asked a friend for a good local doctor. Dr Beiraghi listened to my symptoms, did some tests and I booked another appointment. Unbeknownst to me he began calling specialists after I left and ended up calling me back that afternoon to give me a diagnosis and the treatment. It ended up being quite serious and if I had of seen another Dr who wasn't as thorough I could have had some severe complications. You just don't get that kind of service from a normal 10 minute doctor, which I'm sure is the reason he is always running late. But it's worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

doctor BEIRAGHI sent me to WOODRIDGE MENTAL HEALTH BECAUSE AFTER A HEAD INJURY I WAS STRUGGLING TO ADAPT. I ALSO HAD MY MOTHER'S CANCER DIAGNOSIS TO DEAL WITH.. ONCE I HAD DEALT WITH ALL THAT DOCTOR B ABANDONED ME .. and then i subsequently had to deal with 12 months probation after a willful damage and grievous bodily harm charge.. I have now been denied assistance AGAIN BY THAT DR. EVEN THOUGH HE DRAGGED ME FROM THE HYPERDOME MEDICAL CENTRE YEARS AGO..

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Beiraghi is very approachable and listens carefully. He is a very responsible, ethical and caring doctor. I have used him for years.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Great Doctor. Patient and kind. All bar $15.00 was refunded by medicare in the Doctors office. Loved this Doctor and the well maintained facility. Happy to return to this Doctor anytime.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

i went to Sina Beiraghi after seeing many other doctors who continued to put my medicaiton dosage up. he has been the only doctor that actually cares and listens when I say that the medication isnt working. he is working with me and other medical personal to find the correct medicatoin. i am so happy i am seeing him now! I truely believe that you get what you pay for and Dr Beiraghi is work every dollar

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

We were fortunate to have found Dr Sina. He's a knowledgeable & approachable family Dr.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

after being in his surgery for 8+years then in his direct care for almost 2 yrs he has decided i am not worth the effort. I have chronic depression, he said 'well after 18mth i am obviously not helping it might be time to go to a new doctor' to which i replied '18 mths isnt that long for depression surely?" He sent me on my way. My mother passed away less than 2 weeks later. My depression is obviously in a bad state and i have no carer to turn to.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

do not believe the good comments here. He wrote them himself. Knows how to get rid off bad ones I would not have anything to do with him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009