Ratings for Dr. Sina Beiraghi

I know Dr. Beiraghi quite well over a few years. always met me with a smile and yes, always at least 40 mins late. I ended up seeing another GP locally recently and was horrified to be told that Dr. Beiraghi does not have the basic required postgraduate training or assessment in general practice that is required by law nowadays to practice as a fully trained and competent GP. I was astonished, surely there are systems in place to ensure doctors are fully trained and assessed? It transpires that Dr. Beirgahi came to Australia about 20 years ago where such checks and balances were not in place. Apparently he is allowed to continue to practice medicine because the rules came in after he did.....I'm still struggling to understand it!!! Bottom line, Dr. Beiraghi seems to be a nice enough chap, I'd have a drink with him and probably have a great time, but I need a competent fully trained GP, not another mate.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Beiraghi for some time for my skin checks. He almost always runs late with his appointments. I was referred to a local hospital dermatologist after seeing a different GP recently, who told me that I should have been referred much sooner than I had been for my skin. That dermatologist, who was aware of Dr. Beiraghi also told me that Dr. Beiraghi has no formal skin qualifications or training, which I found disturbing. Apparently any GP in Australia can provide skin checks as an additional service without much in the way of anything resembling qualifications, training or quality control regarding any and all skin conditions. I think Dr. Beiraghi should have been upfront with me and disclosed that his skin checks are preformed with the understanding that he has the skills of a GP not a skin specialist or even a GP who has undertaken skin training and obtained recognised qualifications in that area. Dr. Beiraghi has always seemed like a nice enough guy, but at the end of the day false reassurance is worse than none at all.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I met with Dr. Beiraghi 3 times. The first time I was kept waiting 45 mins beyond my appt time before I was seen. The second time I was kept waiting an hour, the third and last time was more than an hour +15 mins. When I did see Dr. Beiraghi, he seemed to be ok. I simply don't have an hour + to spare every time I need to see a Dr.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I've been coming to this practice for a few years. Clean premises and polite staff, but always running at least an hour late. Dr. Beiraghi appears charming and helpful and is always ready to help. He is certainly confident in his approach and is good at making you feel special, like he is the only Dr. that cares. I'm not sure he is entirely genuine in his approach and he does not know his limitations. A potential explosive mix of over confidence and limited clinical skills makes seeing Dr. Beiraghi a real gamble. Yes, he will make you feel good and will interact on a personal level very well, but at the end of the day Doctor, you need to know your trade well first.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

This Dr certainly tries very hard and appears caring, but does not know his limitations, and over the course of a few years has been shown not to be entirely honest or trustworthy. Always running late and he knows how to appear like he is the only Dr who cares and knows what he is doing. A very good communicator, but I have found he uses this in a perverse way. To me he is very much like an experienced politician who knows what to say and how to say it at the right time.....if only his actual observed medical skills were anything like what he is projecting.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Been going to him for years. Quality care. Doesn't rush. Gets it right, and knows when you refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr Beiraghi is the best Dr I have ever been to and I wouldn't consider taking my family to anyone else. I was new to working in the area and wasn't well so I asked a friend for a good local doctor. Dr Beiraghi listened to my symptoms, did some tests and I booked another appointment. Unbeknownst to me he began calling specialists after I left and ended up calling me back that afternoon to give me a diagnosis and the treatment. It ended up being quite serious and if I had of seen another Dr who wasn't as thorough I could have had some severe complications. You just don't get that kind of service from a normal 10 minute doctor, which I'm sure is the reason he is always running late. But it's worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

doctor BEIRAGHI sent me to WOODRIDGE MENTAL HEALTH BECAUSE AFTER A HEAD INJURY I WAS STRUGGLING TO ADAPT. I ALSO HAD MY MOTHER'S CANCER DIAGNOSIS TO DEAL WITH.. ONCE I HAD DEALT WITH ALL THAT DOCTOR B ABANDONED ME .. and then i subsequently had to deal with 12 months probation after a willful damage and grievous bodily harm charge.. I have now been denied assistance AGAIN BY THAT DR. EVEN THOUGH HE DRAGGED ME FROM THE HYPERDOME MEDICAL CENTRE YEARS AGO..

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Beiraghi is very approachable and listens carefully. He is a very responsible, ethical and caring doctor. I have used him for years.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Great Doctor. Patient and kind. All bar $15.00 was refunded by medicare in the Doctors office. Loved this Doctor and the well maintained facility. Happy to return to this Doctor anytime.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011