Ratings for Dr. Lesley Ou-Hingwan

Dr. Ou- Hingwan is an awesome doctor.. She is intelligent, effective and caring. She is able to solve difficult health challenges and find solutions when others have not. I could not ask for a more effective physician to be my support and advocate. .

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Ou-Hingwan! I am fortunate enough to be one of her first patients, and have happily followed her to each location. She take the time to answer your questions, is caring and understanding and never rushes through an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Amazing!!! You will not find better. She goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Fabulous family doctor and an overall wonderful person. Takes her time, yet very effective.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Ou-Hingwan is absolutely fabulous - she is thorough, and looks at her patients holistically to get at the root of the problem. I have moved out of country now, and I miss her terribly!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

we have been with Dr. Lesley for approximately 14 years now and my brother 11 we have followed her to a couple of different locations she been there since birth for us,i would not trade her for anything she would always be our Doctor till she die She is an amazing woman and I highly recommend her. We are lucky to have a Doctors like her and thank to Judy one of her best staff we love you Brit & Brandon!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Ou-Hingwan is great. I only see her on average once a year and she's always very comforting when I have any sort of problem.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

She's my GP and I love her. Knowledgeable and real. Down to earth and not a pill pusher. Great GP

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I went to high school with Lesley and she was an outstanding scholar. She took pride in her work while being helpful, friendly and encouraging to others. She was determined and focused without being pushy or inconsiderate. She was well-liked and athletic and esepcially profficient in the sciences. It makes complete sense that she became a doctor. Although raised in an affluent area, Lesley did not strike me as having a sense of entitlement like so many of our peers sadly did (and still do!). I would estimate that her motivators are to do the best job possible, to problem-solve and advocate and to assist others. I would not suppose her to be money-oriented apart from ensuring the smooth and sustainable running of a practice.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

She's very caring and knowledgeable person and is wise in her approach to situations.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011