Ratings for Dr. Lesley Ou-Hingwan

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Ou-Hingwan! I am fortunate enough to be one of her first patients, and have happily followed her to each location. She take the time to answer your questions, is caring and understanding and never rushes through an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Amazing!!! You will not find better. She goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Fabulous family doctor and an overall wonderful person. Takes her time, yet very effective.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Ou-Hingwan is absolutely fabulous - she is thorough, and looks at her patients holistically to get at the root of the problem. I have moved out of country now, and I miss her terribly!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

we have been with Dr. Lesley for approximately 14 years now and my brother 11 we have followed her to a couple of different locations she been there since birth for us,i would not trade her for anything she would always be our Doctor till she die She is an amazing woman and I highly recommend her. We are lucky to have a Doctors like her and thank to Judy one of her best staff we love you Brit & Brandon!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Ou-Hingwan is great. I only see her on average once a year and she's always very comforting when I have any sort of problem.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

She's my GP and I love her. Knowledgeable and real. Down to earth and not a pill pusher. Great GP

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I went to high school with Lesley and she was an outstanding scholar. She took pride in her work while being helpful, friendly and encouraging to others. She was determined and focused without being pushy or inconsiderate. She was well-liked and athletic and esepcially profficient in the sciences. It makes complete sense that she became a doctor. Although raised in an affluent area, Lesley did not strike me as having a sense of entitlement like so many of our peers sadly did (and still do!). I would estimate that her motivators are to do the best job possible, to problem-solve and advocate and to assist others. I would not suppose her to be money-oriented apart from ensuring the smooth and sustainable running of a practice.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

She's very caring and knowledgeable person and is wise in her approach to situations.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Outstanding doctor. I have never been in a doctors office that runs this efficiently. Her staff is polite, helpful and cordial. Wait time is near non existent, as appointments are either on time or within 5-20 mins of schedule. Dr. Ou-Hingwan herself is a great human being with a wealth of knowledge, skill and good bedside manner. She is very thorough, attentive and explains all of your results or courses of action in a clear and concise manner. I believe this Doctor should be the benchmark for others Doctors to follow.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Lesley Ou-Hingwan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough great things about Dr. Ou-Hingwan! I am fortunate enough to be one of her first patients, and have happily followed her to each location. She..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing!!! You will not find better. She goes above and beyond."

September 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M3A 1C1". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1200 Lawrence Av E". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14163915155".

June 3, 2015