Ratings for Dr. Benedict B. Benigno

Dr Benigno may have been a "star" in his time, but he is WAY past his prime and dangerous. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Benigno is by far the best doctor I ever had. I had to have a full hysterectomy and I was quite scaredf initially. Dr. Benigno is extremely knowledgeable, confident (and makes you feel confident as well), caring, compassionate individual. I felt great with my decision and my surgery was a tremendous success (I had a huge tumor in my uterus). His staff was very impressive, quite professional and caring with me at all times. They follow up with you when you have questions, need prescriptions, or arranging in-between visits with the doctor. I consider myself extremely lucky for having the opportunity to meet Dr Benigno. He is above all a wonderful individual.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Benigno not only was very late to the appointment. The office staff was slow. My grandmother was in pain waiting in an over crowded waiting room in pain for an hour and 30 minutes past her appointment. Then dr. Benigno quickly told my grandmother she had ovarian cancer that would easily be treated with 9 weeks of chemo and rushed out. She quickly deteriorated and was admitted the day after. 3 days after his diagnosis of treatable cancer she was told her cancer was on her adrenal glands and there was nothing more they could do for her. Why did he not see that the cancer was spreading? He falsly gave her hope. She was diagnosed on monday and died that saturday! If I were you I would never take my loved one to this doctor. He is the reason she didn't make it. We had no time to prepare for her death.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

If I had it to do over, I would not use this practice, although very pleasant back office staff. I question diagnostics. Get a second opinion!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr Benigno is a wonderful person and a top rated Physician/Surgeon. He is THE BEST. Wonderful, caring and kind. He makes you feel secure and radiates a confidence that melts fears and provides encouragement and a sense of well being that calms the nerves and facilitates receptivity to healing. Doctor Benigno and his staff operate smoothly and openly. My wide was diagnosed with a Pelvic mass on on ovary and we were so concerned that is was ovarian cancer. Dr. B handled the situation so well and with such thoughtfulness and support that we felt truly blessed. The surgery was a terrific success and wife is now recovering very quickly. He is our HERO!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Benigno is a phenomenal doctor and man. He works efficiently yet maintains an excellent bedside manner. There is something about him that brightens his patients day. When he walks into the chemo suite, their tired eyes light up and they seem genuinely excited to see him. He is a good man and a very thorough doctor. I have been one of his patients since November 2007.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Did not like this practice at all, while I found them coldly efficient, Dr. Benigno was too busy to care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. Benigno did a miricle for me. He saved my life on 10/5/2006. I had advanced carsinoma and sarcoma in my uterus. Now, a year and half after the operation, I have still NO signs of cancer. I recommend Dr. Benigno to ALL. He is the BEST doctor I've ever had. I hope he will practice the medicine until he is 100. ALICJA

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

He is wonderful. I was afraid because they found a large cyst on my ovary. Dr. Benigno came highly recommended and he delivered good results. He has excellent bed side manners and his staff is very nice. If you have a serious oncology issue. I would recommend Dr. Benigno.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Benedict B. Benigno's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1964)