Ratings for Dr. Yolanda Westra

The best Dr I've had in the 10 plus years I've been sick !!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Westra was by far the best Dr I've seen, she was kind, informative, knowledgeable and explained my medication options. She also explained my new plan of treatment and reassured me. Thank you so much Dr. Westra!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Westra is by far the best internist I have see. She is kind, caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

It has been a very long time since I have seen a specialist who is this in tune with her patients - she is warm, caring, helpful and knowledgeable!! #1 quality I see is she treats me as a person. She had a consult with me, performed a pain-free AND discomfort-free colonoscopy, saw me for follow up, RX'd the appropriate medicine, and furthermore saw me for an odd complication of another nature that arose. EACH time treats me with the utmost respect. I highly recommend her if you can get your family physician to refer her to you. (DX: Previously thought Crohn's, is Microscopic Colitis.) Staff working with her is all excellent! THANK YOU, Dr. Westra! :) Has always been on time for me - yet - has never made me feel rushed. I agree with other reviewers, her explanations and treatment options are explained thoroughly and in a manner that is so easy to understand.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Best Gastroenterologist! Excellent bedside manner & overall great attitude. Thanks Dr Westra!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

highly recommend Dr. Westra. she is very knowledgable, explains things so you can understand the problem and is very caring.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Very good doctor. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain things to the patient.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

She is a not only a very knowledgeable specialist, she is a wonderful person. She treats you with respect and listens to you. She literally saved my life and worked with me to develop life strategies to limit my medication usage. I trust her, respect her and like her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

She is absolutely amazing! After years of Dr's who couldn't help me, Dr Westra found my problem! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Westra is a fantastic doctor who doesn't rest until she gets to the bottom of our issues (pun intended). She has excellent bedside manner and her nurse Lindsay is VERY thorough in going over everything. Very thankful to have Dr. Westra & her team in Grande Prairie.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016