Ratings for Dr. Fred Geisler

He ruined my life. I am permanently in chronic pain due to his "handy work" people beware!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

He is a arrogant hack! He ruined my life due to his "handy" work!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr.Geisler is a hack. He ruined my life!!!!Shredded my nerves. Is arrougant and self absorbed, Cares 0 zero about his patients pain!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Giesler is the best of the best. No matter how busy he is, he always takes the time to provide the best of care. His concern for your well being is felt at every visit, and he is reassuring and professional. Best Doctor any where!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Geisler is my hero. He did a spinal fusion and disc rebuild of L4 and L5 on me in December 2007. I have been pain free and living at 100% activity since the 3 month recovery time. I am an exercise physiologist, a water exercise instructor, a swim instructor, a yoga instructor and a ski instructor. I also do a lot of yard work and gardening. My life is very physical. I did give up running on his advice but I can still ski the expert bump runs out west without pain. He said I would have future problems due to my degenerative disc disease and you can be sure I will go to him for solutions. Ignore the negative ratings about Dr. Geisler's attitude. Yes at first meeting, he is a bit egocentric and abrupt but who cares about his personality when his brilliance and expertise is what counts. Besides as you get to know him, he opens up and becomes more human. In my circle of aquaintances everyone says that I am the only person they know who had a successful outcome to back surgery. I attribute this to Dr. Geisler's perfectionism and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Very rude, dismissive, and absolutely horrible follow up.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Geisler has done several back surgeries on me & has helped me. I would reccomend him for any Neuro surgery.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

i saw this doctor in chicago and he was smarmy, rude, and condescending! I had to wait almost an hour to see him, then he rushed me along and rolled his eyes at me when I asked more questions. He barely took enough time to explain anything and dismissed many of my symptoms without explanation. He told me NOTHING is wrong, but offered no answers to why i have such horrible pain! Don't waste your time and money... go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr Geisler did my L5-S1 Fusion surgery 14 years ago.I suffered for 5 years with back pain. I have never had any problems since.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

At age 69, Dr Geisler performed two surgeries on me to rebuild my spine. First was upper spine and lasted 10 hours and recovery was phenominal;. second, three months later, lower spine was six hours long and again recovery was phenominal also. I had spinal stenosis for almost 15 years at that time. I had two different braaces I was to wear. upper for three month, and lower for six monyhs. I only needed to wear each about foyur weeks. And now at 72. I have not had a single problem.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Fred Geisler's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

First Health Network