Ratings for Dr. George S. Miz

Very smart, kind, and Dr. Miz WILL take the time to talk to you and explain all your options before any steps are taken. I was terrified when I had my spinal fusion and Dr.Miz spend hours between several diffrent appointments walking me through the process. Dr. Miz is the type of dr that will take the extra time to talk to you if you ask him. Also, his nurse is unbelievable! im an insurance agent and i want to hire her in my office! she Always gets back to me quickly and keeps me up to date. i just love her and I believe she is the backbone of this whole operation!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Doctor is smart and a good surgeon but care afterwards is not what I expected seems disinterested and information afterwards was lacking

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

One of the best Doctors I have had. Had back and neck surgery and never had another problem

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

spent very little time with me, maybe 5 minutes. Did not seem to care. Gave me a referral to a Anostesiologist who's injection killed a person in 1998

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. George S. Miz's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare