Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Moesinger

Dr Moesinger has taken care of our family for years. I am sad he retired but he deserves it. He has always been honest with us and not prescribed surgeries or other proceedures when they were not necessary. In fact some of my family has gone to other doctors and the said they needed surgery. I always tell them to get a second opionion with Dr Moesinger and he always had another way to take care of the problem without surgery. We love Dr Moesinger and we wish him the very best. Judy, Brent, Michelle Murray, Matthew Murray. Trinton Choate, Meghan White, Melanie Andrews, Korror Andrews.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Moe is absolutely the best Ear, Nose, and throat guy that I've ever known. First sign is that although surgery is usually the biggest money maker he never pushes that option on you. I was diagnosed with a badly deviated septum but first he suggested that I try some alternative treatment to surgery and then get back with him for sure of whether I wanted surgery or not. Well I opted for the surgery and he did such an amazing job! He spent all the time necessary to fix the septum and even did a little extra work to make sure that I would breathe as good as possible through my nose. Then after the surgery he called every afternoon asking my wife how I was doing and had us in on saturday and sunday after the surgery to have some of the nasal packing out! Most doctors would have made me wait till the following monday. His follow up after is also awesome. I've seen him each week after the surgery and he cleans the nose out and checks on the healing process. AWESOME DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Robert L. Moesinger's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1965)