Ratings for Dr. Kenneth K.S. Lee

Dr. Lee was my first dentist when I came to Canada in 1965. He would still be my dentist if he still practised regular dentistry. Other dentists remark on the great work that he did on my teeth. I concur with the other 5 star contributors. I hope he has not retired yet. I have not dealt with the staff, I may be required to give a star rating, so I will give 4 stars to make this comment function.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

This office is hell-bent on marketing the daughter of Dr.Lee with hopes you want gum surgery. The doctor (father) whom I insisted on seeing charged me $200 which is 50% or more than average to measure my gum-line and then tell me my gums are fine, which took about 10 min's or less. I came in with rapid recession of gums within the month for the first time and he without care or patience did not bother to ask or investigate the reason, but instead showed me horrific gum disease pictures and said "I wish there was something wrong with you so I could help you" (or make tons of money!). I kept at him and he finally said that I have one large pocket at the back of my mouth - without so much as telling me where, what to do about it, or ask me how I take care of my gums/teeth so as to find out why I had recession. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to pay for nothing. I asked a bunch of questions and tried to get a referral to a good dentist - he referred me to another joker!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Outstanding Dentist, Perio. Another dentist botched my implants, left a gapping hole in my face and an open gum with missing bone. Dr. Lee rebuilt the bone set implants, gum graft and installed two very nice crowns...perfectionist...send the crowns back 3X before he was happy enough to complete the work. Exceedingly good at implants, 911 cases and very personable, patient and kind. Too bad he is taking few cases now that he is close to retirement...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

A gem - warm & a perfectionist. Had significant work done and he always called personally after surgery. Definitely the best.. And his staff and hygienist are just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Absolutely wonderful implant periodontist...I went to him after my dentist botched an implant badly. Dr. Lee is more expensive and sees many "911" case...his experience allows him to take over cases that other dentist clearly are not qualified. He took over my case an completed the implants with great results. He has great pride in his work and takes care of the smallest detail to give the best results. If you need an implant...See him first!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

Dr Lee removed one molar which was part of a bridge and provided 2 implants (one for the removed molar and the other in place of the bridged tooth). I am extremely pleased with the result. Although this procedure took place about 5 years ago, I can still remember being amazed that it was really a pain free experience with very little discomfort. If you're considering a bridge, look into an implant instead.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

This wonderful periodontist replaced 2 of my molars with dental implants. His attention to detail was remarkable, and his meticulous precautions to fight potential infection were impressive. He did everything possible to make my surgery a success. He even called me at home to check on me (no, not his receptionist). He is considered one of the top in his field, teaches university courses for free and he teaches for Straumann (Swiss Implant Manufacturer). He is very respectful and polite and quite a lovely person. He has great staff by the way! All the dentists I interviewed would deal with implant failures without any additional cost within one year of the surgery. Dr. Lee offered 5 years. He comes highly recommended by professionals and by me. :)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007