Ratings for Dr. Justina M. Girod

I was a patient of Dr. Tritch 20 + years. I was at such a loss after his passing. I couldn't have been more blessed when I was able to become Dr. Justina's patient. She has a genuine warm, intelligent persona that helps to open my mind and heart to express what is really at the root of whatever illness or condition I've come in to see her and her excellent team for. Her nursing and support staff are top notch. I often wonder is they were mentored by Dr. Tritches nurse "Rosa Lee"? From a patients perspective, she was top notch. Dr Girod is by far one of Indiana's best doctors. It's always amazing to be scheduled to see her in such a timely manner when in dire need, considering how busy she must be. I believe her remarkable dedication and drive to be available is what makes her the best. Her ability to balance her practice and home and family is amazing. That's what makes her the fine doctor that she is. Thank you Dr. Girod, and thank you to all of your talented staff. Vicki is awesome.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

My husband was scheduled as Dr. Girod's last patient before the office closed at lunch and for the day. We entered into her pleasant office greeted by her genuinely caring nurses and office staff. We were anxious to discuss my husband's recent hospital visit and test results. Dr. Girod spent 1 1/2 hours with us combing through the tests, explaining what each test meant, and after gently asking my husband more questions, she concluded that more tests should be done. As she talked, we became less anxious. I left intending to right a review, but never realized how many people cared as much as we do until I read all the favorable reports. No only is she a brilliant and gifted doctor, she is humble too. We are very blessed.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

My husband and I are I our sixties,and we think the word of Dr.Girod.She gas been right on with all our heath issues. She is highly intelligent,compassionate and the best anyone could ask for in doctor.My husband wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her quick thinking .She is very pro-active. and gets things done .We have referred her to many friends and coworkers. She has staff that's phenomenal.If you have to wait,it's worth every minute,BC she spends time with you and caresWe just can't say enough good things about her..We continue to see her and pray she stays in Ft.Wayne.Community Health is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I could never ask for a better Dr. I am truly thankful for her and her staff. When you have any doubts or questions she does not brush it off. In fact she does the exact opposite she does test and research in order to find answers. Thanks to her my sister was able to diagnose my nephew with a disease so few people know of. My nephew was able to receive therapy at a very early age . This allowed him to lead a normal childhood, with a few restrictions for his safety.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Girod is awesome I started off with her as an ob patient. After I delivered my son I chose her for his pediatrician. A year ago she was able to notice something wasn't right and diagnosed him with a very rare syndrome. She's been wonderful to us and I'm excited to have her as my ob again since we are expecting another child. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I feel that Dr Girod is a wonderful, caring and compassinate doctor, my big thing is knowing when to turn a patient over to a specialist. Also, love her nurse but don't try and be like the doctor, or say well there's nothing we can do... There is always something that can be done. I would still reccommend Dr Girod to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I am a female and on my first visit I made an appointment for an annual physical, which is what I've always requested in the past. All I got was my lungs, heart, ears and throat checked. The next 2 years I asked for a female exam because I didn't want just a "general" exam again. All I got this time was a pap, pelvic and breast exam. Shouldn't an annual exam include all of it? This is the first Dr. I've ever gone to that doesn't include all of it in a yearly exam at the same time. Why do you have to go to 2 different appoints to get everything checked?

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Doctor Girod is one of the most in demand physicians in Fort Wayne - Thank God I was able to get in with her. She doesn't take I don't know for an answer. She knows her patients on first name and personal basis. I go to the doctor and she remembers every bit of our previous visit and even where I vacationed last. Her staff is wonderful. There is a slight wait time but most people would wait for her without a doubt. She has delivered grandchildren of mine, sat with me when my husband died, and diagnosed my son with a life threatening heart infection before the infectious doctors did. I just can not say enough about this lady.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Just a great doctor. Willing to listen and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Girod is, hands down, the BEST doctor I have ever known! And, her entire staff is as awesome as she is! Always helpful, always caring! I feel like I am going to a friend's house when I go there.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Justina M. Girod's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

UnitedHealthcare