Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Torosian

I saw Dr. Torosian for numbness in my hand and elbow pain. He was great! First, his bedside manner is terrific! He is so kind, personable, he listened to me and let me say what I needed to say without acting like I was a burden or he was annoyed. He examined me and took the time to explain what he thought was going on with my arm. He recommended physical therapy to start and if that didn't help maybe surgery. If I do need surgery he will be the doctor I will return to. I am the type of patient that needs the doctor to hear me out, I always have a lot of questions, and I want to know the why's of what is going on with me. Dr. Torosian really listened to me, he's a good guy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Torosian reallllly knows what he's doing. He has operated on me twice, and his reputation in this community is unflappable. He cured me of debilitating pain and nerve damage. Skilled, professional, knowledgable, patient, with a great sense of humor and very friendly to my kids.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

This doc is the best! (does hands & arms & more) My daughter (2nd grade in 2002) broke her arm SEVERELY in 2 places. It was the closest you could get to compound fracture without bones thru the skin. He did the surgery, including pins, but he so expertly placed the bones back in place, via careful manipulation with x-rays in the O.R., that he did not need to cut into her flesh to realign the bones! Miracle worker, very personable, compassionate, concerned. When there were some minor complications after release from the hospital he even gave us his home phone # in case we had more concerns or questions. Wow! show me a doc who really cares like that anymore! Her injury was tricky & involved some nerve damage but he worked closely with us & the phys. therapist (on location) and my daughter's arm was back to 100% when all was done! He's great with arms & kids. He's working on my sprained thumbs now and I have all the faith in his expertise. :) He has equally nice staff too.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Craig M. Torosian's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1989)

Providence